2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Everyone getting pairs early, and I mean everyone
laugh.gif
just leads me to think that there will be a lot of these to go around on RD unlike the TB's. The Champs I went too on RD for the TB's had 2 pair of each size and they never got a restock, so while they were not limited because yes they a GR they were kinda limited due to a lack of a quality FSR at a lot of stores.

Everyone getting pairs early, and I mean everyone
laugh.gif
just leads me to think that there will be a lot of these to go around on RD unlike the TB's. The Champs I went too on RD for the TB's had 2 pair of each size and they never got a restock, so while they were not limited because yes they a GR they were kinda limited due to a lack of a quality FSR at a lot of stores.

picked up my pair at the post office today. really like them. satisfied. only thing i noticed was some really small bubble spots on the white paint. anyone else see that?

picked up my pair at the post office today. really like them. satisfied. only thing i noticed was some really small bubble spots on the white paint. anyone else see that?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

No defects at all that I really noticed. A small amount of glue stains on the cement print, but not noticable and I just took a Magic Eraser and took the shine out of the shoe. Pretty easy
smile.gif

thanks for the info i will be all over ebay next month trying to get an early release. 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

No defects at all that I really noticed. A small amount of glue stains on the cement print, but not noticable and I just took a Magic Eraser and took the shine out of the shoe. Pretty easy
smile.gif

thanks for the info i will be all over ebay next month trying to get an early release. 

Originally Posted by nukleup

JB mold by next year. Cement print would look sick on these...
54916713016710b21309b076149724e5e9a150cd_t.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget the glossy leather, and weird elephant print for a second, just the shape alone is disappointing as well. 

Originally Posted by nukleup

JB mold by next year. Cement print would look sick on these...
54916713016710b21309b076149724e5e9a150cd_t.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forget the glossy leather, and weird elephant print for a second, just the shape alone is disappointing as well. 

One thing I noticed about my CDP III's, which I coincidentally have on today is that my major issue with the shoe resolves itself after about 10 or so wears. I used to hate how the shape curled slightly in the front, which my Fire Red's didn't do.

But now that they're a little more broken in, everything's fine. Seriously, I couldn't be happier and I'm actually considering getting these and doing the same thing in Nov.

One thing I noticed about my CDP III's, which I coincidentally have on today is that my major issue with the shoe resolves itself after about 10 or so wears. I used to hate how the shape curled slightly in the front, which my Fire Red's didn't do.

But now that they're a little more broken in, everything's fine. Seriously, I couldn't be happier and I'm actually considering getting these and doing the same thing in Nov.

Back
Top Bottom