2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Are there any defects on the pairs from air-randy? All i remember is that they got some weird XX3 joints a few years back.

No defects at all that I really noticed. A small amount of glue stains on the cement print, but not noticable and I just took a Magic Eraser and took the shine out of the shoe. Pretty easy
smile.gif

No defects at all that I really noticed. A small amount of glue stains on the cement print, but not noticable and I just took a Magic Eraser and took the shine out of the shoe. Pretty easy
smile.gif

I have a question...
I'm not saying y'all shoes are fake, but don't all REAL Jordans come with a Product Code?
Kinda' like a Social Security # for shoes?
My question is if you give that number to a Nike Rep online or by phone shouldn't they be able to tell if that pair is legit or even exists?
I'm not talking about the Style Code Number btw...

I have a question...
I'm not saying y'all shoes are fake, but don't all REAL Jordans come with a Product Code?
Kinda' like a Social Security # for shoes?
My question is if you give that number to a Nike Rep online or by phone shouldn't they be able to tell if that pair is legit or even exists?
I'm not talking about the Style Code Number btw...

these are looking very good now.
optimusp517 wrote:
smile.gif

you took the magic erasor to the leather or the paint?

these are looking very good now.
optimusp517 wrote:
smile.gif

you took the magic erasor to the leather or the paint?

Looks like all of the early release pairs have that minuet problem with the tongue being somewhat deformed (including my pair). These are worth every penny though. I don't know about everyone else, but I bought mine from Air Randy.

Looks like all of the early release pairs have that minuet problem with the tongue being somewhat deformed (including my pair). These are worth every penny though. I don't know about everyone else, but I bought mine from Air Randy.

just got a pair 180 on the bay not bad quality nothing like 01 and i passed on CDPs but these are pretty on point i have no complaints really i might scoop 1 on rd have to see how these are feelin first

just got a pair 180 on the bay not bad quality nothing like 01 and i passed on CDPs but these are pretty on point i have no complaints really i might scoop 1 on rd have to see how these are feelin first

Well while I was retrobriting my XI I decided to spend a minute with Magic Eraser and my 3s. Came out pretty well. And it literally took just a minute.

Well while I was retrobriting my XI I decided to spend a minute with Magic Eraser and my 3s. Came out pretty well. And it literally took just a minute.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

looks a lot better man. what did you do?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

looks a lot better man. what did you do?

Back
Top Bottom