2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Klock

I don't get the whole mix and match due to pre-creasing

Soon as u take 2 steps they gonna crease anyways

Lol
Truth.  Unless you're one of those people who use forcefields.

Originally Posted by Klock

I don't get the whole mix and match due to pre-creasing

Soon as u take 2 steps they gonna crease anyways

Lol
Truth.  Unless you're one of those people who use forcefields.

Magic1978 wrote:
Cracking aside, the CDP's look better IMO

I swear when I was looking at the pics early today that just what I thought.

CDPs > 2011s

2001s are in a class of their own.

Magic1978 wrote:

CDPs > 2011s

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I am tempted to get an early pair
30t6p3b.gif

Which spots have the pairs that come with the hangtags?
Don't do it.  B-grades.  

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I am tempted to get an early pair
30t6p3b.gif

Which spots have the pairs that come with the hangtags?
Don't do it.  B-grades.  

Will be getting these and the concords to close of the year. The only thing is that 3s creases easy.
eyes.gif

Nonetheless these are fireee

Will be getting these and the concords to close of the year. The only thing is that 3s creases easy.
eyes.gif

Nonetheless these are fireee

go to sneaker shield website and problem solved on creasing on 3s, all my 3s got 0 creases. Force fields dont work. This is the reason why i mix and match a perfect pair because sneaker shields work

go to sneaker shield website and problem solved on creasing on 3s, all my 3s got 0 creases. Force fields dont work. This is the reason why i mix and match a perfect pair because sneaker shields work

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Magic1978 wrote:

CDPs > 2011s

THIS..... & my cdps havent cracked at all 5+ wears so..........

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Magic1978 wrote:

CDPs > 2011s

THIS..... & my cdps havent cracked at all 5+ wears so..........

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE CREASES AND I USE FORCE FIELDS. I PREFER THE SOFT FOAM OVER THE HARD PLASTIC. MORE COMFORTABLE.

NONE OF MY SHOES HAVE CREASES AND I USE FORCE FIELDS. I PREFER THE SOFT FOAM OVER THE HARD PLASTIC. MORE COMFORTABLE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Weird because I have the complete opposite reaction.  I hated Force Fields because they were uncomfortable, and they didn't really work for me as far as preventing major creasing.   I prefer the Sneaker shields because I don't feel them at all. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Weird because I have the complete opposite reaction.  I hated Force Fields because they were uncomfortable, and they didn't really work for me as far as preventing major creasing.   I prefer the Sneaker shields because I don't feel them at all. 

Back
Top Bottom