2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I've worn my CDP pair at least 200 times since release. theyre my beaters. I've cleaned them only 2 times. they're due for a cleaning again. But they've held up amazing for the amount of wear and abuse.
chicago winters, working on cars, all kinds of bad stuff. and still, the leather is stiff as the day i took it out of the box lol. i swore it would soften up after some wear.

img1105m.jpg

img1103kb.jpg

I've worn my CDP pair at least 200 times since release. theyre my beaters. I've cleaned them only 2 times. they're due for a cleaning again. But they've held up amazing for the amount of wear and abuse.
chicago winters, working on cars, all kinds of bad stuff. and still, the leather is stiff as the day i took it out of the box lol. i swore it would soften up after some wear.

img1105m.jpg

img1103kb.jpg

so are peoples CDP complaints about the "stiff" leather or the chipping paint? because my CDP's have nice leather not stiff & they havent chipped at all

so are peoples CDP complaints about the "stiff" leather or the chipping paint? because my CDP's have nice leather not stiff & they havent chipped at all

my complaints about the CDP was the stiff leather and the fact that the shoe itself is very still and hard. Before these i was used to all of my 3's from the early 2000's. They were like clouds on your feet. these felt like cement blocks. it took forever for these to get comfy.

my complaints about the CDP was the stiff leather and the fact that the shoe itself is very still and hard. Before these i was used to all of my 3's from the early 2000's. They were like clouds on your feet. these felt like cement blocks. it took forever for these to get comfy.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

What do you mean? You're saying you happen to have some special pair that doesn't have these issues? They're all the same. You might not find the leather to be bad, but compare it to any pre-2007 III and you'd be blown away. As for cracking, I'm just gonna guess you haven't worn them much. All, and I mean all, 3's from 2007/2009/CDP's crack like no other. I can't speak on the charitys cause I don't have them, but.. It's like the guy who was claiming his Fire Reds didn't chip. You gotta be the only one out of everyone who owns this shoe.

What do you mean? You're saying you happen to have some special pair that doesn't have these issues? They're all the same. You might not find the leather to be bad, but compare it to any pre-2007 III and you'd be blown away. As for cracking, I'm just gonna guess you haven't worn them much. All, and I mean all, 3's from 2007/2009/CDP's crack like no other. I can't speak on the charitys cause I don't have them, but.. It's like the guy who was claiming his Fire Reds didn't chip. You gotta be the only one out of everyone who owns this shoe.

Got mine from Air Randy yesterday...far from perfect but not bad enough for a casual person to really notice, plus I'm getting a 2nd pair on RD anyway.  Crappy phone pics below lol

1y1xdt.jpg

fvep3l.jpg

2crlzyb.jpg

1262u7o.jpg

Got mine from Air Randy yesterday...far from perfect but not bad enough for a casual person to really notice, plus I'm getting a 2nd pair on RD anyway.  Crappy phone pics below lol

1y1xdt.jpg

fvep3l.jpg

2crlzyb.jpg

1262u7o.jpg

Originally Posted by Weatherman

ive worn my cdp's 3-5 times & im not saying the leather is superior im just saying it not as bad as some make it out to be because if it was you wouldn't have spent your $$$ on it...

ive worn my cdp's 3-5 times & im not saying the leather is superior im just saying it not as bad as some make it out to be because if it was you wouldn't have spent your $$$ on it...

grin.gif

grin.gif

These are hot haha never wanted to spend the money (200+) for a shoe that wouldve cracked it i wore it alot (which i would have) haha hopefully they would have fixed the problem by now

These are hot haha never wanted to spend the money (200+) for a shoe that wouldve cracked it i wore it alot (which i would have) haha hopefully they would have fixed the problem by now

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hows comfort on these new 3s?

This. I'm contemplating an early pair as I mentioned before, but I haven't bought any of the other 2011 Retro IIIs.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

hows comfort on these new 3s?

This. I'm contemplating an early pair as I mentioned before, but I haven't bought any of the other 2011 Retro IIIs.

Back
Top Bottom