2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by three2three

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

I apologize for the jab, it was immature. I forget NT is just a forum.

In the end, "connoisseur" or not, if you're not paying for the pairs that NTers are buying early then move on with the comments and wait till release day to judge.

I want to see these 200 pairs of unworn shoes too. I've had maybe 100 in my 30 years of life to hold but would only wear 20-25 so eBay they went.
Here's about 150 unworn (more unpictured), for me, not hype. Collecting for 15 yrs. This is Niketalk, there are sneaker collectors on here, not just people looking to get the latest information on the next shoe that everyone wants. We love kicks, so we get 'em.

I understand..im not new, just a new screen name. I think at the height of my sickness I had 250 pair between "stock" and shoes I'd wear or keep. The most I've kept was 100 but using a whole room to store them was the thing that made me sell off the majority...well that and I bought a house which the shoes helped finance so now at 31 I have maybe 10 pairs. I wear sandals pretty much off work and on weekends unless Im going to a function where shoes are necessary.  I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif
Just curious...what was your old screename?

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

I apologize for the jab, it was immature. I forget NT is just a forum.

In the end, "connoisseur" or not, if you're not paying for the pairs that NTers are buying early then move on with the comments and wait till release day to judge.

I want to see these 200 pairs of unworn shoes too. I've had maybe 100 in my 30 years of life to hold but would only wear 20-25 so eBay they went.
Here's about 150 unworn (more unpictured), for me, not hype. Collecting for 15 yrs. This is Niketalk, there are sneaker collectors on here, not just people looking to get the latest information on the next shoe that everyone wants. We love kicks, so we get 'em.

I understand..im not new, just a new screen name. I think at the height of my sickness I had 250 pair between "stock" and shoes I'd wear or keep. The most I've kept was 100 but using a whole room to store them was the thing that made me sell off the majority...well that and I bought a house which the shoes helped finance so now at 31 I have maybe 10 pairs. I wear sandals pretty much off work and on weekends unless Im going to a function where shoes are necessary.  I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif
Just curious...what was your old screename?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.
So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.
Sorry but I have to agree with this man. You still haven't answered my question. If you'd like to answer please do so. With having 200+ pairs of unworn sneakers do you own the property you reside at? If not, you should fall back and re-prioritize. 

laugh.gif
FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.
So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.
Sorry but I have to agree with this man. You still haven't answered my question. If you'd like to answer please do so. With having 200+ pairs of unworn sneakers do you own the property you reside at? If not, you should fall back and re-prioritize. 

Originally Posted by dharv

QFT.... 

QFT.... 

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i'm just waiting to see how bad the quality is on these *prepares to be disappointed*

Well you should already have an idea just by looking at the cements and TB that just dropped this year. Here's an example of things to look forward to. Side by side comparisons of a 2003 and 2011. I ain't even gotta tell you which one's which.

Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i'm just waiting to see how bad the quality is on these *prepares to be disappointed*

Well you should already have an idea just by looking at the cements and TB that just dropped this year. Here's an example of things to look forward to. Side by side comparisons of a 2003 and 2011. I ain't even gotta tell you which one's which.

lol QFT. It always cracks me up when dudes are behind on their rent and on that ramen noodles and kool aid lifestyle, but got 300 pairs of sneakers

lol QFT. It always cracks me up when dudes are behind on their rent and on that ramen noodles and kool aid lifestyle, but got 300 pairs of sneakers

Originally Posted by BronLe

Im pretty sure dude buy and sell sneakers. He said Unworn sneaker because he probably end up selling them

Originally Posted by BronLe

Im pretty sure dude buy and sell sneakers. He said Unworn sneaker because he probably end up selling them

Now I have seen plenty of photos on these and I still contend that there is no point in buying shoes early, especially 2-4 months early. Nobody here can even establish and agree if they are real/fake/b-grade/superfakes/stolen or whatever from this thread and the old Air Randy thread. Why pay for a shoe early that is suspect in the first place and for a greater price than retail? Yeah Black Friday is hectic, but it won't be like the Concords/SJ/CG releases. Yeah you may be the only one in your town with it early, but when it really comes out myself and many others will have a better looking/quality sneaker and paid less for them than you.

It's not worth it in my humble opinion.

Now I have seen plenty of photos on these and I still contend that there is no point in buying shoes early, especially 2-4 months early. Nobody here can even establish and agree if they are real/fake/b-grade/superfakes/stolen or whatever from this thread and the old Air Randy thread. Why pay for a shoe early that is suspect in the first place and for a greater price than retail? Yeah Black Friday is hectic, but it won't be like the Concords/SJ/CG releases. Yeah you may be the only one in your town with it early, but when it really comes out myself and many others will have a better looking/quality sneaker and paid less for them than you.

It's not worth it in my humble opinion.

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg<br>%0D%0A
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg<br>%0D%0A
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg

^ dude a glossy card and a hard box would have been a red flag not to buy

but i could also be wrong and the cards and box could have been lifted from the white cement and true blue colorway

you shoes do look legit from the pics

the box from my black/cements was a tad bigger then the other size 9 jordan 3's this year that's because the early sellers dont get the correct size boxes and the card was not glossy just paper like the other 3's from this year 

^ dude a glossy card and a hard box would have been a red flag not to buy

but i could also be wrong and the cards and box could have been lifted from the white cement and true blue colorway

you shoes do look legit from the pics

the box from my black/cements was a tad bigger then the other size 9 jordan 3's this year that's because the early sellers dont get the correct size boxes and the card was not glossy just paper like the other 3's from this year 

^ yeah.. my box is also bigger than the other jordan 3 boxes.. but im just curious as to why the cards are glossy.. i got my pair from a reputable reseller so i think these are legit.. got some minor flaws but i guess that no shoes are perfect.. hope to snag up a pair on RD to really see the difference from early releases..
the box below is from the aj3 black cement..

2h3dks4.jpg

but overall.. im very happy with my pair.. didn't mind paying over retail.. definitely need to double up on these..
pimp.gif

2uhlevt.jpg

^ yeah.. my box is also bigger than the other jordan 3 boxes.. but im just curious as to why the cards are glossy.. i got my pair from a reputable reseller so i think these are legit.. got some minor flaws but i guess that no shoes are perfect.. hope to snag up a pair on RD to really see the difference from early releases..
the box below is from the aj3 black cement..

2h3dks4.jpg

but overall.. im very happy with my pair.. didn't mind paying over retail.. definitely need to double up on these..
pimp.gif

2uhlevt.jpg

Well the midsole and leather is glossy as well, possible themed to go with the retro card? I'm not wild about the gloss everywhere..

Back
Top Bottom