2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by FDUB

Here is mines.. Sorry for the bad quality pic

2ijrcpu.jpg

I ordered from rmkstore.com Mines came with the hand tag.. I am curious on why others didn't..

They look pretty on point. Does it have that banana shape curve to it?

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

Originally Posted by three2three

I apologize for the jab, it was immature. I forget NT is just a forum.

In the end, "connoisseur" or not, if you're not paying for the pairs that NTers are buying early then move on with the comments and wait till release day to judge.

I want to see these 200 pairs of unworn shoes too. I've had maybe 100 in my 30 years of life to hold but would only wear 20-25 so eBay they went.
Here's about 150 unworn (more unpictured), for me, not hype. Collecting for 15 yrs. This is Niketalk, there are sneaker collectors on here, not just people looking to get the latest information on the next shoe that everyone wants. We love kicks, so we get 'em.
69d35313ebd7de1abe2ac5357b41fbdfdfec6b4.pjpeg

I understand..im not new, just a new screen name. I think at the height of my sickness I had 250 pair between "stock" and shoes I'd wear or keep. The most I've kept was 100 but using a whole room to store them was the thing that made me sell off the majority...well that and I bought a house which the shoes helped finance so now at 31 I have maybe 10 pairs. I wear sandals pretty much off work and on weekends unless Im going to a function where shoes are necessary.  I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif

In the end, "connoisseur" or not, if you're not paying for the pairs that NTers are buying early then move on with the comments and wait till release day to judge.

I want to see these 200 pairs of unworn shoes too. I've had maybe 100 in my 30 years of life to hold but would only wear 20-25 so eBay they went.
Here's about 150 unworn (more unpictured), for me, not hype. Collecting for 15 yrs. This is Niketalk, there are sneaker collectors on here, not just people looking to get the latest information on the next shoe that everyone wants. We love kicks, so we get 'em.

I understand..im not new, just a new screen name. I think at the height of my sickness I had 250 pair between "stock" and shoes I'd wear or keep. The most I've kept was 100 but using a whole room to store them was the thing that made me sell off the majority...well that and I bought a house which the shoes helped finance so now at 31 I have maybe 10 pairs. I wear sandals pretty much off work and on weekends unless Im going to a function where shoes are necessary.  I dont judge people who have a lot, in reality, I just wanted to call out memphis cause I don't believe him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

2ijrcpu.jpg

I ordered from rmkstore.com Mines came with the hand tag.. I am curious on why others didn't..

Actually they don't, which is a good thing

Originally Posted by optimusp517

2ijrcpu.jpg

Actually they don't, which is a good thing

laugh.gif
Messed up lol! I'm 30, keep about 15 to wear in my bedroom, and really only jumped on this thread because I was so shocked at reactions to collectors owning 100+ shoes. However, to get back to the 3's, personally not pleased in the pleather look to the latest round (Cement, TB, Black). Haven't bought a pair of 3's since '03.
P.S. There are a few doubles of my favs, but mainly singles of what I like. Also sold over 100 shoes, but balanced the number out with newer pairs.

laugh.gif
Messed up lol! I'm 30, keep about 15 to wear in my bedroom, and really only jumped on this thread because I was so shocked at reactions to collectors owning 100+ shoes. However, to get back to the 3's, personally not pleased in the pleather look to the latest round (Cement, TB, Black). Haven't bought a pair of 3's since '03.
P.S. There are a few doubles of my favs, but mainly singles of what I like. Also sold over 100 shoes, but balanced the number out with newer pairs.

Anyone else see the retro 3 package on sneakerfather.com .. Think that could be a white cement & black cement package? Like they did with the 6s last year. They're usually pretty on point with releases.

Anyone else see the retro 3 package on sneakerfather.com .. Think that could be a white cement & black cement package? Like they did with the 6s last year. They're usually pretty on point with releases.

laugh.gif
FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

laugh.gif
FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif
So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

Back
Top Bottom