2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

another clear look on feet.. wearin mines today.. im super glad to finally have these shoes.. best aj3 of all time period..
pimp.gif

1qqttc.jpg

Can someone confirm that the ankle padding is of the same consistency as the cements and true blues? Thanks.

The cements feel hella roomy without the added padding locking in that fit. My only gripe.

SN: Saw a DS sz. 13 BC III got on ebay for $475 the other day. Couldn't pull the trigger knowing these are releasing.

Can someone confirm that the ankle padding is of the same consistency as the cements and true blues? Thanks.

The cements feel hella roomy without the added padding locking in that fit. My only gripe.

SN: Saw a DS sz. 13 BC III got on ebay for $475 the other day. Couldn't pull the trigger knowing these are releasing.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This is still the best Retro 3 release of the year.

If you've never owned a pair.......if u did before then it's not.....
Best, meaning best colorway. I know you all wining about the quality. Its by far the best colorway of the Air Jordan IIIs. All of the IIIs this year were mediocre quality.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

This is still the best Retro 3 release of the year.

If you've never owned a pair.......if u did before then it's not.....
Best, meaning best colorway. I know you all wining about the quality. Its by far the best colorway of the Air Jordan IIIs. All of the IIIs this year were mediocre quality.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

three2three wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

I swear MEMPHISSFINEST is the coolest NTer EVER!!!

indifferent.gif

Im sure most of us have 150-300 unworn shoes.
OH.

THANKS.

three2three wrote:

FOLLOW MY POSTS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. EVERY SATURDAY I POST 7 NEW PAIRS AS I WEAR THEM. 'NUFF SAID.

So you must have over 300 pairs. 7 pair a week is 28 pairs a month. 336 pairs a year. I mean for someone who says they have 200 pairs of unworn shoes I'd sure want to show that off.

indifferent.gif

OH.

THANKS.

three2three wrote:

indifferent.gif

OH.

THANKS.

I have over 300 pairs easy.  so thats definitely not far fetched for dude to have the same.  and just by sheer numbers, I have a bunch of ds joints.  I always seem to flock to the same pairs.  I have to force myself on nice days to pop the seal on a crisp pair. 

three2three wrote:

indifferent.gif

OH.

THANKS.

I have over 300 pairs easy.  so thats definitely not far fetched for dude to have the same.  and just by sheer numbers, I have a bunch of ds joints.  I always seem to flock to the same pairs.  I have to force myself on nice days to pop the seal on a crisp pair. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif

OH.

THANKS.

Oh ok.

Originally Posted by Freeze

indifferent.gif

OH.

THANKS.

Oh ok.

Originally Posted by PUFFYJIGGY4EVA

i still ain't get a chance to buy these. when will they officially retro the xvi's?

I have a hard time believing you have any idea what you are talking about

i still ain't get a chance to buy these. when will they officially retro the xvi's?

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yup, that was random, and wrong thread. Only the Black/red XVI has been retro thru the CDP 16/7 pack

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Yup, that was random, and wrong thread. Only the Black/red XVI has been retro thru the CDP 16/7 pack

Back
Top Bottom