2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

well i know what my gf is getting me for my birthday 
laugh.gif

decided to get an early pair, so far I've price shopped and found that slamdunkspace has it for the cheapest price. It's between slamdunkspace, footalog or rmk. Anyone have suggestions?

decided to get an early pair, so far I've price shopped and found that slamdunkspace has it for the cheapest price. It's between slamdunkspace, footalog or rmk. Anyone have suggestions?

Will cop a pair in Oct 
pimp.gif

CDP > 2011's i only bring that up because the cdp 3's have received 2 much criticism imo.

Will cop a pair in Oct 
pimp.gif

CDP > 2011's i only bring that up because the cdp 3's have received 2 much criticism imo.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg%3Cbr%3E
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg
is it just me or is the tongue of the 2011 bc3 taller than the  2011 wc3 and tb3 ?

Originally Posted by lugzzy

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg%3Cbr%3E
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg
is it just me or is the tongue of the 2011 bc3 taller than the  2011 wc3 and tb3 ?

http://www.sole collector.com/forums/my-experience-with-air-randy-t1128840.html

is this true? dont want to spend on a very good fake or b grade...

ok i was able to read the thread about it already here at NT. thanks to rockdeep for the info.
smile.gif

http://www.sole collector.com/forums/my-experience-with-air-randy-t1128840.html

is this true? dont want to spend on a very good fake or b grade...

ok i was able to read the thread about it already here at NT. thanks to rockdeep for the info.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom