2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by phreshdude

im not paying 160+tax for these joints! guess i'll scam footlockers system like always
wink.gif

pimp.gif

These, along with my concords will be taken care of this weekend. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by phreshdude

im not paying 160+tax for these joints! guess i'll scam footlockers system like always
wink.gif

pimp.gif

These, along with my concords will be taken care of this weekend. 
wink.gif

i tried the scam with footlocker but after i got the gift card they told me i cant use a gift card on rd products, i have to wait 14 days after rd to use the gift card on rd products like jordan retros and foams, has anybody else came across this issue? i swear these footlockers in houston are so strict, some wont even accept my valid vip coupons just because they are trying to keep their sales high, thats why i like to purchase at finishline and hibbett, they always let me use coupons on jordan retros, even on rd. i mean i aint sweating $160 but there is nothing wrong with getting the best deal possible, even if you have to do some slick $%#.

edit: i just realized i could probaly use the gift card online when the shoes release on footlocker.com, or will i run in to the same gift card exclusion.

i tried the scam with footlocker but after i got the gift card they told me i cant use a gift card on rd products, i have to wait 14 days after rd to use the gift card on rd products like jordan retros and foams, has anybody else came across this issue? i swear these footlockers in houston are so strict, some wont even accept my valid vip coupons just because they are trying to keep their sales high, thats why i like to purchase at finishline and hibbett, they always let me use coupons on jordan retros, even on rd. i mean i aint sweating $160 but there is nothing wrong with getting the best deal possible, even if you have to do some slick $%#.

edit: i just realized i could probaly use the gift card online when the shoes release on footlocker.com, or will i run in to the same gift card exclusion.

Originally Posted by riddla713

unless they clearly state it on the coupon that it cannot be used on RD or jordans or retro jordans, they have to honour it. They tried to pull this @!#$ with me when i was in the states, i had a VIP birthday coupon for $25 off purchases over a $100 . I went to purchase the retro V white/blue/red's and tried to say i couldnt use the voucher.

I made a huge fuss and they yielded to me in the end and i was allow to use my coupon.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

unless they clearly state it on the coupon that it cannot be used on RD or jordans or retro jordans, they have to honour it. They tried to pull this @!#$ with me when i was in the states, i had a VIP birthday coupon for $25 off purchases over a $100 . I went to purchase the retro V white/blue/red's and tried to say i couldnt use the voucher.

I made a huge fuss and they yielded to me in the end and i was allow to use my coupon.
smokin.gif

Y'all need to becareful NT fam'.
Air-Randy, Slamdunkspace, etc...
All sell some fishy stuff.
They could have bought an old Nike Factory with OLD JB templates for The shoes & use 'em now.
Shoes could be B-Grades.
A lot of pairs aren't as great as they seem.

Y'all need to becareful NT fam'.
Air-Randy, Slamdunkspace, etc...
All sell some fishy stuff.
They could have bought an old Nike Factory with OLD JB templates for The shoes & use 'em now.
Shoes could be B-Grades.
A lot of pairs aren't as great as they seem.

I just dont want to wait in line like i have for almost all of my shoes, i just wish i could find a manager or know someone. I still want to get the WHITE Cements, and AR has them in 11.5 for the low but the only way i can guarantee anything is legit is copping from Retail or paying like 200 for them () white Cement(), i remember back in 95 you didnt even have to worry about fakes, ahh to be 12 again! lol

I just dont want to wait in line like i have for almost all of my shoes, i just wish i could find a manager or know someone. I still want to get the WHITE Cements, and AR has them in 11.5 for the low but the only way i can guarantee anything is legit is copping from Retail or paying like 200 for them () white Cement(), i remember back in 95 you didnt even have to worry about fakes, ahh to be 12 again! lol

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I really hope all you guys ordering from Randy, VMV, etc. are looking at the Ray Allen thread and what is being exposed about those sites

What's being exposed about them? I stopped reading that thread a while back.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I really hope all you guys ordering from Randy, VMV, etc. are looking at the Ray Allen thread and what is being exposed about those sites

What's being exposed about them? I stopped reading that thread a while back.

Back
Top Bottom