2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by sniper

^You have to check for holes under the insoles to verify authenticity now. Haha!

Yeah, I read a little about it in the Concord thread. So if they have a hole, they're fake?

^You have to check for holes under the insoles to verify authenticity now. Haha!

Yeah, I read a little about it in the Concord thread. So if they have a hole, they're fake?

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Thanks Z...

Aww man 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Size 8, 9.5 & 10 still up on www.23penny.com
is 23penny.com legit? 

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

On the IIIs, since the WCs & TBs had the hole, these should too. If they do NOT have a hole, they're fake (allegedly).

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

On the IIIs, since the WCs & TBs had the hole, these should too. If they do NOT have a hole, they're fake (allegedly).

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jwilly31

The price went up to $160?

Yup.
$160
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.......crappy shiny synthetic leather, weird bootlegged mold banana looking shape sneakers, they fell like cardboard on your feet and a $60 increase = MUST BUY!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif

you guys are the blame hope jordan brand keeps hitting you guys over the head.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by jwilly31

Yup.
$160
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
.......crappy shiny synthetic leather, weird bootlegged mold banana looking shape sneakers, they fell like cardboard on your feet and a $60 increase = MUST BUY!!!
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by riddla713

i tried the scam with footlocker but after i got the gift card they told me i cant use a gift card on rd products, i have to wait 14 days after rd to use the gift card on rd products like jordan retros and foams, has anybody else came across this issue? i swear these footlockers in houston are so strict, some wont even accept my valid vip coupons just because they are trying to keep their sales high, thats why i like to purchase at finishline and hibbett, they always let me use coupons on jordan retros, even on rd. i mean i aint sweating $160 but there is nothing wrong with getting the best deal possible, even if you have to do some slick $%#.

edit: i just realized i could probaly use the gift card online when the shoes release on footlocker.com, or will i run in to the same gift card exclusion.

Don't let them pull that *$$!. Call their customer service and let them know. GC's are as good as cash.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i tried the scam with footlocker but after i got the gift card they told me i cant use a gift card on rd products, i have to wait 14 days after rd to use the gift card on rd products like jordan retros and foams, has anybody else came across this issue? i swear these footlockers in houston are so strict, some wont even accept my valid vip coupons just because they are trying to keep their sales high, thats why i like to purchase at finishline and hibbett, they always let me use coupons on jordan retros, even on rd. i mean i aint sweating $160 but there is nothing wrong with getting the best deal possible, even if you have to do some slick $%#.

edit: i just realized i could probaly use the gift card online when the shoes release on footlocker.com, or will i run in to the same gift card exclusion.

Don't let them pull that *$$!. Call their customer service and let them know. GC's are as good as cash.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Gordonson wrote:

jwilly31 wrote:

Yup.
$160
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And I hope you go back to elementary school to learn what you missed out on.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Gordonson wrote:

jwilly31 wrote:

Yup.
$160
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And I hope you go back to elementary school to learn what you missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom