2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

ok finally got time to take some pics with my camera. like i said from AR

2607igx.jpg

some crease on the toes

243q9hl.jpg

here are the pics of the inside of the tongue. you noticed that they have different production dates.

2lkacxz.jpg

noiofd.jpg

and the bad thing is this huge dent

6f43vd.jpg

2607igx.jpg

some crease on the toes

243q9hl.jpg

here are the pics of the inside of the tongue. you noticed that they have different production dates.

2lkacxz.jpg

noiofd.jpg

6f43vd.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

2607igx.jpg

some crease on the toes

243q9hl.jpg

2lkacxz.jpg

noiofd.jpg

6f43vd.jpg

you gon' return this one dude? that dent's crazy...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

2607igx.jpg

some crease on the toes

243q9hl.jpg

2lkacxz.jpg

noiofd.jpg

6f43vd.jpg

you gon' return this one dude? that dent's crazy...

considering getting these..only thing that sucks is that here in wisconsin i wont really be able to wear them till spring...and even in spring it snows here sometimes lol

considering getting these..only thing that sucks is that here in wisconsin i wont really be able to wear them till spring...and even in spring it snows here sometimes lol

thats funny people complaining about that dent, I've seen a few DS Cement 3's with the NIKE AIR in the back from 2001 with the same dent

thats funny people complaining about that dent, I've seen a few DS Cement 3's with the NIKE AIR in the back from 2001 with the same dent

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Prez T

nicky barnes wrote:

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites
its mind boggling . patience is a virtue

I understand people wanting them early and paying a premium, but paying a premium for goods that are fake? I don't care if you get them 5 years before they release I would never touch them.

right....................
but people should pay a premium to buy from your crappy site 

right goofy 
roll.gif

i hate to say this but i'll take a chance from HK 

you i remember when you used to want to buy from this sites your self back in 2007 or 2008 

This dude stays bashing other sites!

Same story in the Concord thread.

He doesn't actually even know if they are authentic or not. No one from Nike/JB stepped forward to say they are fake. Hell, in the Concord thread an official image hasn't even come out, but he's quick to call out other sites to say they are fake.

He claims he gets his shoes on top of other peoples "Real" Nike accounts, but he's had kicks way early and doesn't think they're coming from the same source as other early sellers. I've worked at Shiekh, footaction and a local mom & pop shop. I know how early stores/boutiques get their shipments and it ain't that early. I also know some people have mentioned jumpmansneakers would have them for sale in a month or two, yet again I highly doubt any shop will have their shipment that early.

This dude tried to call me out in the XI thread saying I was in denial cause I stated the kicks were real and the shoe boxes/accessories are fake. Then he had the nerve to say why "would they do that?" Like really? Come on son! He obviously doesn't know that boxes and accessories are made in a separate factory from the shoes. The early release sellers don't have access to the boxes so they have to outsource those to another factory. They want to sell as a complete set so they can charge a premium. Early release sites back in the days had no boxes what so ever! Just a blank generic Nike Jordan box and people complained, so the early release sellers fixed that!

Don't knock another mans hustle especially when the information you give out isn't concrete.

Bottom line Rareair45 or no one knows for a fact if the kicks are authentic or not.

To all you who bought early go compare your box to a retail box! Most people can already tell there is difference, especially in size!

For the people who bought these early I bet your box flaps were messed up or not glued down all the way right? and your mini poster is thicker than the retail poster correct?

Common problem, I've even called out kixclusive for this on their facebook, cause my buddy bought a pair from them. The kicks were legit, but the box was straight garbage!!! They took down my post on their FB real quick

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Spring is the worst time to wear them=MUD.  Gotta wait til everything dries up.

In WI you can pretty much only wear sneakers for 3-4 months a year...

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Spring is the worst time to wear them=MUD.  Gotta wait til everything dries up.

In WI you can pretty much only wear sneakers for 3-4 months a year...

Originally Posted by Prez T

nicky barnes wrote:

After seeing all this I just don't understand how people continue to buy from these sites
its mind boggling . patience is a virtue

I understand people wanting them early and paying a premium, but paying a premium for goods that are fake? I don't care if you get them 5 years before they release I would never touch them.

right goofy 
roll.gif

you i remember when you used to want to buy from this sites your self back in 2007 or 2008 

He doesn't actually even know if they are authentic or not. No one from Nike/JB stepped forward to say they are fake. Hell, in the Concord thread an official image hasn't even come out, but he's quick to call out other sites to say they are fake.

He claims he gets his shoes on top of other peoples "Real" Nike accounts, but he's had kicks way early and doesn't think they're coming from the same source as other early sellers. I've worked at Shiekh, footaction and a local mom & pop shop. I know how early stores/boutiques get their shipments and it ain't that early. I also know some people have mentioned jumpmansneakers would have them for sale in a month or two, yet again I highly doubt any shop will have their shipment that early.

This dude tried to call me out in the XI thread saying I was in denial cause I stated the kicks were real and the shoe boxes/accessories are fake. Then he had the nerve to say why "would they do that?" Like really? Come on son! He obviously doesn't know that boxes and accessories are made in a separate factory from the shoes. The early release sellers don't have access to the boxes so they have to outsource those to another factory. They want to sell as a complete set so they can charge a premium. Early release sites back in the days had no boxes what so ever! Just a blank generic Nike Jordan box and people complained, so the early release sellers fixed that!

Don't knock another mans hustle especially when the information you give out isn't concrete.

Bottom line Rareair45 or no one knows for a fact if the kicks are authentic or not.

To all you who bought early go compare your box to a retail box! Most people can already tell there is difference, especially in size!

For the people who bought these early I bet your box flaps were messed up or not glued down all the way right? and your mini poster is thicker than the retail poster correct?

Common problem, I've even called out kixclusive for this on their facebook, cause my buddy bought a pair from them. The kicks were legit, but the box was straight garbage!!! They took down my post on their FB real quick

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

right goofy 
roll.gif

He claims he gets his shoes on top of other peoples "Real" Nike accounts, but he's had kicks way early and doesn't think they're coming from the same source as other early sellers. I've worked at Shiekh, footaction and a local mom & pop shop. I know how early stores/boutiques get their shipments and it ain't that early. I also know some people have mentioned sneakerst would have them for sale in a month or two, yet again I highly doubt any shop will have their shipment that early.

HUSTLE ?
this is not the "street" 

right goofy 
roll.gif

He claims he gets his shoes on top of other peoples "Real" Nike accounts, but he's had kicks way early and doesn't think they're coming from the same source as other early sellers. I've worked at Shiekh, footaction and a local mom & pop shop. I know how early stores/boutiques get their shipments and it ain't that early. I also know some people have mentioned sneakerst would have them for sale in a month or two, yet again I highly doubt any shop will have their shipment that early.

HUSTLE ?
this is not the "street" 

right goofy 
roll.gif

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?
this is not the "street" all star 

That made me lol for some reason.

Sorry, I meant he shouldn't knock those overseas "Businesses"

right goofy 
roll.gif

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?

Knocking overseas business? The whole point is to inform the community of what they are buying. There are SO many people that don't what they are purchasing. I may not know the 100% what is going on but I certainly have knowledge of some of the things going down. There have been multiple sources that have stated that these websites have sold fake shoes and some of the products they are sending out now are FAKE. Continued support for these websites will only make buying sneakers and collecting sneakers worse because there are only more and more waves of fakes to come. We have never sold early release products and will not sell early release products period. Please stop informing the community of false information when it isn't true. 

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?

Knocking overseas business? The whole point is to inform the community of what they are buying. There are SO many people that don't what they are purchasing. I may not know the 100% what is going on but I certainly have knowledge of some of the things going down. There have been multiple sources that have stated that these websites have sold fake shoes and some of the products they are sending out now are FAKE. Continued support for these websites will only make buying sneakers and collecting sneakers worse because there are only more and more waves of fakes to come. We have never sold early release products and will not sell early release products period. Please stop informing the community of false information when it isn't true. 

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?

Ok, I retract my previous statement about you selling early release and apologize. I didn't know all those early kicks were for pre orders, but you still have been talking like it's factual they are sending fakes.

Even just now you stated they have been sending fakes. You say multiple sources have stated this? Who's to say those sources are the law on authentic or fake? Are your sources JB/Nike? If that's the case then it's def a different story.

Trying to help the community? Okay, then help us please. Drop the info how you know that they are sending out fake products? People say they're helping, but staying in the dark or just dropping little hints here and there doesn't help.

Helping and creating hysteria are two different things.

Why get dudes who spent good money all scared about their purchase? If you weren't sure you could of just said I'm weary of these kicks, but you came out and said straight FAKE!

Back
Top Bottom