2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Here we go with the BS
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

wearin my 2011 bc3s everyday since i got em a month ago.. no signs of paint cracking on the black part.. but the white paint underneath the air bubble and heel parts are showing minor hairline cracking.. but overall.. i think paint is the last thing you need to worry about.
ehm, that's normal because most force is put at the midsoles on the inside when you walk.
The heel part usually only shows some cracking when being worn many times and exposured

much force on them.

same on my 2001 trueblues where the inside of the midsole started to crack while the rest

remained quite solid until i worn them many many years.

But on the 2000 VI black/deep infareds it was different. While the whole midsole paintjob

was quite OK, the heel was chipping 
eyes.gif

wearin my 2011 bc3s everyday since i got em a month ago.. no signs of paint cracking on the black part.. but the white paint underneath the air bubble and heel parts are showing minor hairline cracking.. but overall.. i think paint is the last thing you need to worry about.
ehm, that's normal because most force is put at the midsoles on the inside when you walk.
The heel part usually only shows some cracking when being worn many times and exposured

much force on them.

same on my 2001 trueblues where the inside of the midsole started to crack while the rest

But on the 2000 VI black/deep infareds it was different. While the whole midsole paintjob

eyes.gif

^ haha I'm sure srs was short for SERIOUS. I put that guys website up because people were arguing about his site and Air-Randy's.

^ haha I'm sure srs was short for SERIOUS. I put that guys website up because people were arguing about his site and Air-Randy's.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

much force on them.

eyes.gif

Thanks Guys! means I'll cop BC3s come November.

@Lugzzy - pair you got from our local reseller? I'm about to get a pair as well but decided to wait on RD. Hopefully there's lot of pairs to cop.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

much force on them.

eyes.gif

Thanks Guys! means I'll cop BC3s come November.

@Lugzzy - pair you got from our local reseller? I'm about to get a pair as well but decided to wait on RD. Hopefully there's lot of pairs to cop.
pimp.gif

My cement 3s are still in perfect shape. I never had immediate problems with paint my military 4s from 2006 I think just started slight cracks you can barely see.

My cement 3s are still in perfect shape. I never had immediate problems with paint my military 4s from 2006 I think just started slight cracks you can barely see.

Back
Top Bottom