2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by sthebest

i too noticed this when I had my pair. and the 88s had even had even less ankle padding that that if im not mistaken.
I wouldn't be able to speak for the '88 but I'm pretty sure they did have minimal padding. I've seen pictures where it appears to have no padding.
Unfortunately I can't wear mine so I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more comfortable.

The '94's are more comfortable.
The ankle materials and cut are different. Same goes for the '85 & '95 1's vs '01's.
All the 2011 3s have a cheap vinyl type material around the ankle and the shoe is lower cut.

I had the 94s and while they were comfortable, it wasnt a noticeable difference from the 01 and 11 IIIs. And your right, the 2011 IIIs do have a cheap pleather on tounges and on the leather thats right above the elephant print (white cements excluded because the leather was a smooth buttery tumbled leather) I

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

^ November 25th ( Black Friday)

Thanks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The release is going to be crazy because of black friday..

All these photos are getting me hyped. I told myself I wouldn't buy any early pairs from overseas sellers

All these photos are getting me hyped. I told myself I wouldn't buy any early pairs from overseas sellers

itll be an easier cop for me... black friday means more midnight releases... i work that friday morning so ill copem b4 work instead of having to wait till after work and look for a store that still has my size.

itll be an easier cop for me... black friday means more midnight releases... i work that friday morning so ill copem b4 work instead of having to wait till after work and look for a store that still has my size.

I wouldn't be able to speak for the '88 but I'm pretty sure they did have minimal padding. I've seen pictures where it appears to have no padding.
Unfortunately I can't wear mine so I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more comfortable.

The ankle materials and cut are different. Same goes for the '85 & '95 1's vs '01's.
All the 2011 3s have a cheap vinyl type material around the ankle and the shoe is lower cut.

I had the 94s and while they were comfortable, it wasnt a noticeable difference from the 01 and 11 IIIs. And your right, the 2011 IIIs do have a cheap pleather on tounges and on the leather thats right above the elephant print (white cements excluded because the leather was a smooth buttery tumbled leather) I
Not noticable between the 01 and 11 III's ? sure? the 2001 retros not only had an overall more comfortable feel but they still had the punched
through ventilation holes on the midfoot section of the tongue and ankle.

Not noticable between the 01 and 11 III's ? sure? the 2001 retros not only had an overall more comfortable feel but they still had the punched
through ventilation holes on the midfoot section of the tongue and ankle.

There's definitely NOT a noticeable difference in comfort between the 01 and 11 3s. I swear people act like these early retros were hand crafted by God. The padding is just about the same, and on foot they feel almost identical. It's really not that serious.

402335258.jpg

There's definitely NOT a noticeable difference in comfort between the 01 and 11 3s. I swear people act like these early retros were hand crafted by God. The padding is just about the same, and on foot they feel almost identical. It's really not that serious.

402335258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom