2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I used to complain about the padding around the ankle being so thin. However today I got a pair of '94 White Cements and to my amazement theres even less padding on them than the '11 retros.

I used to complain about the padding around the ankle being so thin. However today I got a pair of '94 White Cements and to my amazement theres even less padding on them than the '11 retros.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

i too noticed this when I had my pair. and the 88s had even had even less ankle padding that that if im not mistaken.

i too noticed this when I had my pair. and the 88s had even had even less ankle padding that that if im not mistaken.

Originally Posted by sthebest

I wouldn't be able to speak for the '88 but I'm pretty sure they did have minimal padding. I've seen pictures where it appears to have no padding.
Unfortunately I can't wear mine so I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more comfortable.

I wouldn't be able to speak for the '88 but I'm pretty sure they did have minimal padding. I've seen pictures where it appears to have no padding.
Unfortunately I can't wear mine so I wouldn't be able to tell you which is more comfortable.

The '94's are more comfortable.
The ankle materials and cut are different. Same goes for the '85 & '95 1's vs '01's.
All the 2011 3s have a cheap vinyl type material around the ankle and the shoe is lower cut.

The ankle materials and cut are different. Same goes for the '85 & '95 1's vs '01's.
All the 2011 3s have a cheap vinyl type material around the ankle and the shoe is lower cut.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Here's my pair from promo-shoes

looks very clean, can't wait ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I had the 94s and while they were comfortable, it wasnt a noticeable difference from the 01 and 11 IIIs. And your right, the 2011 IIIs do have a cheap pleather on tounges and on the leather thats right above the elephant print (white cements excluded because the leather was a smooth buttery tumbled leather) I

Back
Top Bottom