2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by thejrob

These and the concords will be hurting my wallet

This. 2x of these and 3x concords will hurt.

On topic, how is the sizing on these? I want to prevent creasing in the toe box so how should I go about that?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by matt2126

heres the crack on my 2011s
Will they EVER get this right? Got damb 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it's minor, but at least we know that it will happen, and get worse

Yeah, you think they would get this figured out by now.  Regardless, I will probably pick them up.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by matt2126

heres the crack on my 2011s
Will they EVER get this right? Got damb 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah it's minor, but at least we know that it will happen, and get worse

Yeah, you think they would get this figured out by now.  Regardless, I will probably pick them up.

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

^^^^ i wonder will all the foot lockers /foot action/champs stores release at midnight

I doubt it. Most stores are not going to want to open at midnight and then come back 5 hours later for black Friday. Maybe some of the higher volume stores, but I can't see the average store doing this.

^^^^ i wonder will all the foot lockers /foot action/champs stores release at midnight

I doubt it. Most stores are not going to want to open at midnight and then come back 5 hours later for black Friday. Maybe some of the higher volume stores, but I can't see the average store doing this.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Seems like midnight releases always cause more hysteria 

Originally Posted by rareair45

basically most stores are just gonna open up real early?

Originally Posted by rareair45

basically most stores are just gonna open up real early?

Well there is a footlocker that used to be in Highland mall in Austin, TX and they moved to a new location which is in a shopping plaza so they are releasing them @ midnight cause they are no longer in a mall....and I heard the concords will release @ midnight also so its gonna be crazy...

Well there is a footlocker that used to be in Highland mall in Austin, TX and they moved to a new location which is in a shopping plaza so they are releasing them @ midnight cause they are no longer in a mall....and I heard the concords will release @ midnight also so its gonna be crazy...

My True Blues haven't even cracked so I can't understand how some of your BC's are already cracking.

Will be picking these up too.

devil.gif

My True Blues haven't even cracked so I can't understand how some of your BC's are already cracking.

Will be picking these up too.

devil.gif

I promised myself I'd never line up for shoes again. I might have to do it for these. I can't afford to pay over retail.

I promised myself I'd never line up for shoes again. I might have to do it for these. I can't afford to pay over retail.

Back
Top Bottom