2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i'll just get a pair for myself and a pair for my son. no need to double up on this. cant wait though. lol

i'll just get a pair for myself and a pair for my son. no need to double up on this. cant wait though. lol

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by Chosen One

My True Blues haven't even cracked so I can't understand how some of your BC's are already cracking.
This
for real, neither my WCs or TBs haven't cracked and I've worn them probably 10-15 times each... I'm 240lbs too...lol

My True Blues haven't even cracked so I can't understand how some of your BC's are already cracking.
This
for real, neither my WCs or TBs haven't cracked and I've worn them probably 10-15 times each... I'm 240lbs too...lol

Will be buying. Havent bought a pair of Jordans in a few years

Damn I dont want to line up lol

Originally Posted by cs02132

How about making a trip to hong kongin the suburb mong kok, fayuen streetAka the sneaker boulevard?I was recently there. The official retailFor aj3 stealth was 125 usd and ifU have size 11 or smaller then itShould be no problem.Some ds stores are selling the white/cementsfor 180 usd and the 2006 aj5 firereds for190 usd.All recent aj6 and aj7 retros howeverare sold out in men sizes.In hong kong u dont need toStand in a line for jordans nor inEurope. They are more crazyFor apple products.

Originally Posted by cs02132

How about making a trip to hong kongin the suburb mong kok, fayuen streetAka the sneaker boulevard?I was recently there. The official retailFor aj3 stealth was 125 usd and ifU have size 11 or smaller then itShould be no problem.Some ds stores are selling the white/cementsfor 180 usd and the 2006 aj5 firereds for190 usd.All recent aj6 and aj7 retros howeverare sold out in men sizes.In hong kong u dont need toStand in a line for jordans nor inEurope. They are more crazyFor apple products.

How do these fit???....Im a 12.5 in 2006/2007 5s, a 12 in the 2011 Boardeaux 7s....a 13 in the banned 1s

Size 13 in the true blues were a little too big for me

How do these fit???....Im a 12.5 in 2006/2007 5s, a 12 in the 2011 Boardeaux 7s....a 13 in the banned 1s

Size 13 in the true blues were a little too big for me

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

This

My white cements started a quarter inch line by the air bubble on one shoe after over 20 wears. I dont think weight has anything to do with it, I think shoes aren't prepared/painted equal... There's a human variable here.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

This

My white cements started a quarter inch line by the air bubble on one shoe after over 20 wears. I dont think weight has anything to do with it, I think shoes aren't prepared/painted equal... There's a human variable here.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I go a half size down and I usually wear a 10.5 and a 10 fits me great
Exactly. Fit a little big so half size down if you can.

Can't wait for this. I also wear 10.5, I'll probably go sz 10 on this. 

Back
Top Bottom