2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by rareair45

Need to get rid of my CDP 3s. Worst quality 3s I've ever owned.
really, i think the 07 fire reds are worse
ha ha
+1. Fire Reds were definitely worse. 
I honestly haven't really had serious issues with my CDPs. Had some cracking here and there, but aside from that I like the thicker tongue and non-shiny leather (pleather?) upper on them better than the 2011 IIIs. The toebox on my CDPs haven't really creased either unlike the 2011s, and the overall shape has held up pretty well. My major gripe with the 2011 pairs is that they lose their shape pretty easily after a few wears, though aside from that, I think they've done a decent job on them. But hey, just my opinion, will still probably pick up a pair of 2011s just to stock cuz BC IIIs are my all time favorites.

I think paint job cracking has many categories.
The crackings on the 2011 are much less
Appearant than on the cdp, 2006 firereds
Or the 2001.
Worst cracking chipping i exxperienced
Were the aj 6 white/navy retro+, chipped
After one wear!
Best paintjob on retros are on the aj 7 retros,
They barely crack.

I think paint job cracking has many categories.
The crackings on the 2011 are much less
Appearant than on the cdp, 2006 firereds
Or the 2001.
Worst cracking chipping i exxperienced
Were the aj 6 white/navy retro+, chipped
After one wear!
Best paintjob on retros are on the aj 7 retros,
They barely crack.

Yeah I kind of want a pair of 2011s to do my own hand in hand comparison with those and the CDPs. I prefer the shape, tongue, and toebox shape of the CDPs over the 2011s, but the glossy look of the 2011s appeal to me haha. But from the sound of it the quality on the 2011s are sounding pretty good for what JB has been pumping out lately.

Yeah I kind of want a pair of 2011s to do my own hand in hand comparison with those and the CDPs. I prefer the shape, tongue, and toebox shape of the CDPs over the 2011s, but the glossy look of the 2011s appeal to me haha. But from the sound of it the quality on the 2011s are sounding pretty good for what JB has been pumping out lately.

Originally Posted by drewsone

kmeps.gif

Originally Posted by drewsone

kmeps.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

YESSSSIIIIRRRR!!!! 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

YESSSSIIIIRRRR!!!! 

I don't have a complaint about my cdp 3s they weren't great but people love bulk/cement 3s an I got a lot of compliments wearing them people where I'm from aren't into Jordans that much to be able to tell the difference so I may suffer from half decent quality but get a lot of heads turning while wearing them

I don't have a complaint about my cdp 3s they weren't great but people love bulk/cement 3s an I got a lot of compliments wearing them people where I'm from aren't into Jordans that much to be able to tell the difference so I may suffer from half decent quality but get a lot of heads turning while wearing them

im going to get black cements this year but im just not sure if i want to get sum 01s or if im going to get these. if the money allows me to i will get the 01s. if not ill jus get the 11s. either way i will be copping a pair

im going to get black cements this year but im just not sure if i want to get sum 01s or if im going to get these. if the money allows me to i will get the 01s. if not ill jus get the 11s. either way i will be copping a pair

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

where can i get these early online?

I would just wait till the release man there's a lot of uncertainty out there regarding fakes and what not. RD is almost here only a month away

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

where can i get these early online?

I would just wait till the release man there's a lot of uncertainty out there regarding fakes and what not. RD is almost here only a month away

Back
Top Bottom