2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

o really am searching hard for a pair of 01s.. but even if i find em ill still cop on RD so i wont have to wear them od

is the website kicks-lab.com legit?
the pics look legit, but some of there prices contradict. It will say 179.99 at the checkout, but on the bottom if the shoe listing it says $249 with special box. And the spelling on some of the descriptions are bad
laugh.gif

the pics look legit, but some of there prices contradict. It will say 179.99 at the checkout, but on the bottom if the shoe listing it says $249 with special box. And the spelling on some of the descriptions are bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif

Sounds fishy...if it was me I wouldnt do it

laugh.gif

Sounds fishy...if it was me I wouldnt do it

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by ShuGuru88

Got my 2 pairs on lock with a 30% off
smile.gif
. Love being a Footlocker employee.
Nice!
happy.gif
 so you can get all heats for 30% off?

Yeap, i enjoyed it all the years too ^^
But at Snipes, the employees even get 40% off for everything.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Originally Posted by ShuGuru88

Got my 2 pairs on lock with a 30% off
smile.gif
. Love being a Footlocker employee.
Nice!
happy.gif
 so you can get all heats for 30% off?

Yeap, i enjoyed it all the years too ^^
But at Snipes, the employees even get 40% off for everything.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It's just another one of the "early" release sites that everyone has been talking/warning people about.

So, all we can truly say is that they are "legit"... or legit*.  You are taking a big chance that your pair will have some problems if you order from the "pre-order" sites early.  The evidence is the Concord 11 thread, Ray Allen 13 thread, and even earlier in this thread (for the current ones, anyway).

laugh.gif
It's just another one of the "early" release sites that everyone has been talking/warning people about.

So, all we can truly say is that they are "legit"... or legit*.  You are taking a big chance that your pair will have some problems if you order from the "pre-order" sites early.  The evidence is the Concord 11 thread, Ray Allen 13 thread, and even earlier in this thread (for the current ones, anyway).

REally looking forward to this release........Got my 2 pairs on pre order already paid for so theyll be there waiting for me come Nov 25, not the other way around
laugh.gif

And after this release its just a few weeks till the Concords are here!!!

Gonna be a great holiday season!

REally looking forward to this release........Got my 2 pairs on pre order already paid for so theyll be there waiting for me come Nov 25, not the other way around
laugh.gif

And after this release its just a few weeks till the Concords are here!!!

Gonna be a great holiday season!

laugh.gif

They're legit.

laugh.gif

They're legit.

Back
Top Bottom