2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

same here man!

In florida 11s & 13s are what people go crazy over! I remember when the Black/Red 13s dropped
30t6p3b.gif

This should be a easy cop! White/Cements & True Blues was around for weeks in almost FSR down here

but like stated earlier its really a AREA thing and what shoes are popular in your area

I live in the city that had 10.5 & 8 DMP sitting on the shelf almost 6 months after the release

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

BLACK CEMENT 3'S WILL BE ABLE TO BE HAD EASILY. FLINT 13'S ARE DEFINITELY A FAN FAVORITE AND IN THE SOUTH, THE 13'S ARE THE MOST POPULAR MODEL AFTER THE 11'S AND STILL SAT AROUND FOR A BIT. WHITE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUES ALSO LINGERED.

HOW LONG THESE LAST WILL DEPEND ON YOUR AREA. IN MY AREA, (AKRON, OH) THESE WILL BE COPPED EASILY.

same here man!

In florida 11s & 13s are what people go crazy over! I remember when the Black/Red 13s dropped
30t6p3b.gif

This should be a easy cop! White/Cements & True Blues was around for weeks in almost FSR down here

but like stated earlier its really a AREA thing and what shoes are popular in your area

I live in the city that had 10.5 & 8 DMP sitting on the shelf almost 6 months after the release

Again, for those who had these already, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE OR SHOULD GO A HALF SIZE DOWN LIKE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUE'S??

Again, for those who had these already, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE OR SHOULD GO A HALF SIZE DOWN LIKE CEMENTS AND TRUE BLUE'S??

Houston heads, how do y'all think this shoe is going to do here? I haven't waited in line for some shoes since last year, so I wouldn't know how hard it goes out here anymore. I would think these wouldn't sell out in the morning because the white cements sat there for a little bit, but then again it's the holidays.

My brother wants me to buy his pair for him, but I'm not trying to wait in line for hours for something that I'm not buying. I wish I could, though.
frown.gif

Houston heads, how do y'all think this shoe is going to do here? I haven't waited in line for some shoes since last year, so I wouldn't know how hard it goes out here anymore. I would think these wouldn't sell out in the morning because the white cements sat there for a little bit, but then again it's the holidays.

My brother wants me to buy his pair for him, but I'm not trying to wait in line for hours for something that I'm not buying. I wish I could, though.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I don't know why people say go a half size down. They fit true to size.

My White Cement's are a 10.5 and no lie are the same exact size as my Cool Grey's and DTRT's and they are size 11.

Put them next to each other and they are the same exact length.

My White Cement's are a 10.5 and no lie are the same exact size as my Cool Grey's and DTRT's and they are size 11.

Put them next to each other and they are the same exact length.

I agree.  
The only recent Jordans that I have that ran big were the VI, VII and XIII.

Back
Top Bottom