2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

those 94 and 01 BC3's on the last page
pimp.gif

copping a couple pairs to flip em. kids will go bananas for em and since i get em cheap might as well..

copping a couple pairs to flip em. kids will go bananas for em and since i get em cheap might as well..

i went ahead and copped off sneaker post...i will be at work on black friday morning and now i will have these super early and not have to plan for so yes I will be wearing them ASAP.

i went ahead and copped off sneaker post...i will be at work on black friday morning and now i will have these super early and not have to plan for so yes I will be wearing them ASAP.

i dont think resale will be crazy on these, the white cements took few weeks to sell out and i expect the same with this shoes.

jedderr wrote:

i dont think resale will be crazy on these, the white cements took few weeks to sell out and i expect the same with this shoes.

jedderr wrote:

Originally Posted by freshair

if u want the real deal early, not them 23penny suspect tongue jordans... 

laugh.gif

Yeah, we all know JB quality in the year 2011 is amazing, and that QC still exists.

Okay.

Originally Posted by freshair

if u want the real deal early, not them 23penny suspect tongue jordans... 

laugh.gif

Yeah, we all know JB quality in the year 2011 is amazing, and that QC still exists.

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom