2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

im coming out of retirement just to cop these as a late bday gift to myself. then ill cop the concord XIs and im out
laugh.gif

im coming out of retirement just to cop these as a late bday gift to myself. then ill cop the concord XIs and im out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif

Can't forget cement IVS

laugh.gif

Can't forget cement IVS

sneakerpost sold out of sz 10, otherwise i was bout to cop. prolly grab 2 pairs of these (which i never do anymore) just to have. these prolly won't be releasing again anytime soon. copping my son a pair also when i grab mine on RD.
pimp.gif

sneakerpost sold out of sz 10, otherwise i was bout to cop. prolly grab 2 pairs of these (which i never do anymore) just to have. these prolly won't be releasing again anytime soon. copping my son a pair also when i grab mine on RD.
pimp.gif

Got my pair today from Sneakerpost.  I will definitely have to get another pair.  

Flash

No Flash

I'm a true 11, but these are a 10.5.  They are a little snug with jordan socks on, but with regular "no shows" they fit perfect. I have a size 11 in the TB and they just feel bulkier, therefore I went with the 10.5.

As previously mention, the leather is not as shiny in person.

Got my pair today from Sneakerpost.  I will definitely have to get another pair.  

Flash

No Flash

I'm a true 11, but these are a 10.5.  They are a little snug with jordan socks on, but with regular "no shows" they fit perfect. I have a size 11 in the TB and they just feel bulkier, therefore I went with the 10.5.

As previously mention, the leather is not as shiny in person.

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif

Can't forget cement IVS

What about playoff 12's ?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif

Can't forget cement IVS

What about playoff 12's ?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom