2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

On nicekicks they got the retail at $150.

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-cement-official-images/
They look awesome 
pimp.gif

the quality on the 3's has been pretty damn good IMO

my white cements look fresh and I wear them fairly often

the quality on the 3's has been pretty damn good IMO

my white cements look fresh and I wear them fairly often

Haven't kept up with this thread, is there any noticeable differences vs the CDPs?

Haven't kept up with this thread, is there any noticeable differences vs the CDPs?

Originally Posted by Mr718

quality seems to be better, and leather is "shinier"
overall, most people in this thread seem to think the new ones are superior to the cdps

Originally Posted by Mr718

overall, most people in this thread seem to think the new ones are superior to the cdps

Originally Posted by raw120

incongruous

2012 3's have poor quality ankle collars & tongues, like vinyl with creases, random notching & bad stitching
worst pleather than retro 3's in the past including cdp

really the only positives about the 2011s that i have surmised are an arguably better shaped mold (sans banana toe)
and the anticipation of a thinner midsole paint job that takes longer to chip

Originally Posted by raw120

incongruous

2012 3's have poor quality ankle collars & tongues, like vinyl with creases, random notching & bad stitching
worst pleather than retro 3's in the past including cdp

really the only positives about the 2011s that i have surmised are an arguably better shaped mold (sans banana toe)
and the anticipation of a thinner midsole paint job that takes longer to chip

I used to hate on these 2011 black cements..since most of the early pairs look like trash...but saw the actual shoe that's gonna release...quality is good cant wait for my pair next week...

I used to hate on these 2011 black cements..since most of the early pairs look like trash...but saw the actual shoe that's gonna release...quality is good cant wait for my pair next week...

GR hopefully can double up on these.....i dont want another space jam or cool grey experience bc all of the hype

Back
Top Bottom