2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I don't understand why everyone's hating on the CDP's.  They're dope.  Better leather, won't crease like the 2011's.  Elephant print is on point. 

My 2011 White cements are peeling on the inside of my right shoe after like four wears and my 2011 true blues are cracking around the back as well. *shrugs* So i know what to expect with these

My 2011 White cements are peeling on the inside of my right shoe after like four wears and my 2011 true blues are cracking around the back as well. *shrugs* So i know what to expect with these

none of my 3s peel. i have worn my white cements at least 15 times since they have released. and i don't "walk to avoid" messing up my shoes either, unless it's like water/mud/gravel.

all these issues yall have with yall J's i've been fortunate not to have.

none of my 3s peel. i have worn my white cements at least 15 times since they have released. and i don't "walk to avoid" messing up my shoes either, unless it's like water/mud/gravel.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

No problems here with my White Cement Either.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

No problems here with my White Cement Either.

Originally Posted by carmine23

Can anyone who has been wearing these tell me if they have any paint chipping
None here...it looks like those black flips might be prone to chipping though

Originally Posted by carmine23

Can anyone who has been wearing these tell me if they have any paint chipping
None here...it looks like those black flips might be prone to chipping though

So we got these in at washington square mall footlocker, and they quality is OK. Every pair out of 16 that we got had some type of flaws from pre creasing, glue stains, or different cement darkness on each pair. The sizing is the same as all the 2011 releases, slightly big, but leather quality wise this is less tumbled and shiny as the other releases this year.But overall, with a discount at 105$ I'll be ok with these issues
pimp.gif

So we got these in at washington square mall footlocker, and they quality is OK. Every pair out of 16 that we got had some type of flaws from pre creasing, glue stains, or different cement darkness on each pair. The sizing is the same as all the 2011 releases, slightly big, but leather quality wise this is less tumbled and shiny as the other releases this year.But overall, with a discount at 105$ I'll be ok with these issues
pimp.gif

I had to get a 2nd pair. came SUPER fast from sneaker doctor. I wore my first pair i got from my local spot for a few days now. no problems, and they're very comfy.

photo800x600.jpg

I had to get a 2nd pair. came SUPER fast from sneaker doctor. I wore my first pair i got from my local spot for a few days now. no problems, and they're very comfy.

photo800x600.jpg

nice to see some of you already getting your pairs this early! i'm hoping to get my pre-orders in by middle of/later next week. 

nice to see some of you already getting your pairs this early! i'm hoping to get my pre-orders in by middle of/later next week. 

Back
Top Bottom