2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i got a question for the nyc niketalkers 

have the black/cements already hit legit nike accounts in the nyc area yet ?

i been out the loop 

or does anyone know if the small hole in the wall mom and pop shops still have early release 3's on hand ?

i been out the loop 

or does anyone know if the small hole in the wall mom and pop shops still have early release 3's on hand ?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i been out the loop 

I actually went around to various retailers and shops yesterday throughout Manhattan but didn't spot them anywhere.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i been out the loop 

I actually went around to various retailers and shops yesterday throughout Manhattan but didn't spot them anywhere.

Originally Posted by ShuGuru88

So we got these in at washington square mall footlocker, and they quality is OK. Every pair out of 16 that we got had some type of flaws from pre creasing, glue stains, or different cement darkness on each pair. The sizing is the same as all the 2011 releases, slightly big, but leather quality wise this is less tumbled and shiny as the other releases this year.But overall, with a discount at 105$ I'll be ok with these issues
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Always good to see posters from the Nap.

The things you pointed out are more of Q.C. issues more so than quality issues. The Quality on the pair my boy got from 23penny.com was on point.

Originally Posted by ShuGuru88

So we got these in at washington square mall footlocker, and they quality is OK. Every pair out of 16 that we got had some type of flaws from pre creasing, glue stains, or different cement darkness on each pair. The sizing is the same as all the 2011 releases, slightly big, but leather quality wise this is less tumbled and shiny as the other releases this year.But overall, with a discount at 105$ I'll be ok with these issues
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Always good to see posters from the Nap.

The things you pointed out are more of Q.C. issues more so than quality issues. The Quality on the pair my boy got from 23penny.com was on point.

Just noticed these don't come with the hang tag so those who have it check your pairs they might be suspect

Just noticed these don't come with the hang tag so those who have it check your pairs they might be suspect

Originally Posted by youngcurse

My homie told me that he can get me these for $180 a week early should i jump on this?

Do it, retail plus tax is like $173, so wats a couple dollars more.

My homie told me that he can get me these for $180 a week early should i jump on this?

Do it, retail plus tax is like $173, so wats a couple dollars more.

If your gonna wear them, then yes. If you don't plan on wearing them anytime soon, then no.

If your gonna wear them, then yes. If you don't plan on wearing them anytime soon, then no.

anyone in queens ny that is lookin for a pair, i got 3-4 spots that said they are expecting their shipments by tomorrow

anyone in queens ny that is lookin for a pair, i got 3-4 spots that said they are expecting their shipments by tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom