2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

missed out on nba store.... have they released other jordan retros early before? seems kind of odd for a retailer like this to release them early. usually its only ma n pops places.

^No, i dont usually see them release early. In fact, I sometimes see them release a couple of days after the initial RD. Thats why i was paranoid with all of my questions when i spoke to someone on the phone. I didnt want them to catch the mistake!

Ordered Sunday and now its scheduled for a Friday arrival. Wish all sites were this smooth.

^No, i dont usually see them release early. In fact, I sometimes see them release a couple of days after the initial RD. Thats why i was paranoid with all of my questions when i spoke to someone on the phone. I didnt want them to catch the mistake!

Ordered Sunday and now its scheduled for a Friday arrival. Wish all sites were this smooth.

CDP's and 2001's are still in decent condition, but you can never go wrong with too many of these....

CDP's and 2001's are still in decent condition, but you can never go wrong with too many of these....

I stopped at my local shop to see what the deal was with these, he had them in already and let my pair go. I usually don't buy early and I'd been so good at resisting ordering these despite really wanting them to wear with the ridiculous track suit I found at the outlets this summer.

With these in hand I guess I'm done for the year.
blackcement.jpg

These fit tighter than the True Blues did this year, those aren't too big, but I tried on a 10.5 in these to make sure these weren't bigger than normal and my feet were begging for mercy. Stay true to size.

I stopped at my local shop to see what the deal was with these, he had them in already and let my pair go. I usually don't buy early and I'd been so good at resisting ordering these despite really wanting them to wear with the ridiculous track suit I found at the outlets this summer.

blackcement.jpg

These fit tighter than the True Blues did this year, those aren't too big, but I tried on a 10.5 in these to make sure these weren't bigger than normal and my feet were begging for mercy. Stay true to size.

Originally Posted by mints

blackcement.jpg

Thanks for the sizing info.

Originally Posted by mints

blackcement.jpg

Thanks for the sizing info.

Found out that the footlocker's near me are only getting 1 pair in each size
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Looks like i'm going to have to try my luck on NDC.

Any tips on purchasing online???
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
If you're patient the european stores are going to have them dropping this weekend, since most of them knock off the VAT if you're shipping to the US the cost ends up being about the same as buying local and Jordan's aren't nearly as popular there as they are here so they don't disappear as quickly.
Shipping takes a while and most places I've ordered from use the standard mail so tracking sucks until it gets into your city, then all of a sudden you'll get a burst of info on where the package has been, but there's quite a few shops in the EU that I'd recommend and have used myself to get everything from dunks to the cool greys last year.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif
If you're patient the european stores are going to have them dropping this weekend, since most of them knock off the VAT if you're shipping to the US the cost ends up being about the same as buying local and Jordan's aren't nearly as popular there as they are here so they don't disappear as quickly.
Shipping takes a while and most places I've ordered from use the standard mail so tracking sucks until it gets into your city, then all of a sudden you'll get a burst of info on where the package has been, but there's quite a few shops in the EU that I'd recommend and have used myself to get everything from dunks to the cool greys last year.

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif

You really shouldn't have a problem on line but have the style number and color code in hand and just search that, you may be able to get them around 12am if not they will post a live link on twitter and show up at 12:05 for the most part. But if you wanna get hardcore clear you cache and use the non flash site but you should be fine at 12.
My pair from NBA should be here on thursday. 

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

nerd.gif

You really shouldn't have a problem on line but have the style number and color code in hand and just search that, you may be able to get them around 12am if not they will post a live link on twitter and show up at 12:05 for the most part. But if you wanna get hardcore clear you cache and use the non flash site but you should be fine at 12.
My pair from NBA should be here on thursday. 

Back
Top Bottom