2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I'm hoping these will be like the TB's in quantity. Don't want to have to deal with crazy reseller prices.

I'm hoping these will be like the TB's in quantity. Don't want to have to deal with crazy reseller prices.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

mossman,

Was that Akin South or Akin Lincoln Park?

Thanks in advance!
Well me being from Milwaukee i dont much about Chicago, It on Halsted. It was alot of college kids around and 1-290 is nearby, it don't know what area that is

licoln park..

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

mossman,

Was that Akin South or Akin Lincoln Park?

Thanks in advance!
Well me being from Milwaukee i dont much about Chicago, It on Halsted. It was alot of college kids around and 1-290 is nearby, it don't know what area that is

licoln park..

Scooped my pair up earlier today. Was more inclined to get it pre-release date than usual because I'm leaving the states this Friday and want to rock them on vacation. I also didn't want to go hunting for them black Friday when I return.

Def a little upset I didn't jump on the NBA store deal because I found out through a NT'er on twitter while there was a FSR and with the 15% code its a steal. Paid $180 flat so pretty much retail when you weigh in the taxes I would've paid. Quality aside from the usual scattered glue spots and pre-creasing is actually quite impressive. Compared to my last 3's, the fire reds at least. 

I'm just glad I finally have a pair of black cement 3's, I will rock these to death. Might end up having to scoop a second pair black friday anyway
166ey4p.jpg

166lt2d.jpg

Scooped my pair up earlier today. Was more inclined to get it pre-release date than usual because I'm leaving the states this Friday and want to rock them on vacation. I also didn't want to go hunting for them black Friday when I return.

Def a little upset I didn't jump on the NBA store deal because I found out through a NT'er on twitter while there was a FSR and with the 15% code its a steal. Paid $180 flat so pretty much retail when you weigh in the taxes I would've paid. Quality aside from the usual scattered glue spots and pre-creasing is actually quite impressive. Compared to my last 3's, the fire reds at least. 

I'm just glad I finally have a pair of black cement 3's, I will rock these to death. Might end up having to scoop a second pair black friday anyway
166ey4p.jpg

166lt2d.jpg

just placed my order over at privatestocknyc. can't wait to get these. shipping from Yonkers so hopefully I'll have them this weekend.

price wasn't the issue, I just didn't want to deal with the black friday rush

just placed my order over at privatestocknyc. can't wait to get these. shipping from Yonkers so hopefully I'll have them this weekend.

price wasn't the issue, I just didn't want to deal with the black friday rush

got them today for $180

out here in Roberts in junction blvd., corona ny

dude wanted $200, i said nah.

then he said $190, i told him $180 is all i have, he paused for like 10 secs then said ok.

GHIMS the negotiator
pimp.gif

got them today for $180

out here in Roberts in junction blvd., corona ny

dude wanted $200, i said nah.

then he said $190, i told him $180 is all i have, he paused for like 10 secs then said ok.

GHIMS the negotiator
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom