2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

To be honest if your gonna pay 167 from an international site , I'd just wait

it not that i want them now....its more of assuring my pair just in case i get left out on RD

will it be that hectic or will these be easy to cop online?

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

To be honest if your gonna pay 167 from an international site , I'd just wait

it not that i want them now....its more of assuring my pair just in case i get left out on RD

will it be that hectic or will these be easy to cop online?

nerd.gif

Fyi for folks that ordered from nba.com: called today and they said they ship from Kentucky.

I think that Nike made a lot of these, they know how popular they are.

Fyi for folks that ordered from nba.com: called today and they said they ship from Kentucky.

I think that Nike made a lot of these, they know how popular they are.

How were you guys able to order off endclothing? I've been checking for the past few days and the add to cart button never showed up.

How were you guys able to order off endclothing? I've been checking for the past few days and the add to cart button never showed up.

Ordered off endclothing for a friend...total was 87.50...can anyone confirm if its Euro or Pounds? I ordered Cg11s from them but forgot which one it is...its a UK based site so I'm assuming Pounds...which I hope not since the Euro is less

Ordered off endclothing for a friend...total was 87.50...can anyone confirm if its Euro or Pounds? I ordered Cg11s from them but forgot which one it is...its a UK based site so I'm assuming Pounds...which I hope not since the Euro is less

Originally Posted by ballerchild

you have to go thru the link the NTer provided...  If you go thru the website it says RD is on the 25th, and there is no button to add to cart!

you have to go thru the link the NTer provided...  If you go thru the website it says RD is on the 25th, and there is no button to add to cart!

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Yeah use the link just placed my order for two pairs Thanks to whoever posted the link and thank god for NT!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

Yeah use the link just placed my order for two pairs Thanks to whoever posted the link and thank god for NT!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom