2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Has anyone ordered from endclothing before? If so, how long did it take to get your order?

I ordered a pair of Saucony Elites from them back in September, I placed my order mid-day on the 15th and my shoes were delivered by 4pm on the 19th. They got here sooner than a pair I ordered from MI.

Has anyone ordered from endclothing before? If so, how long did it take to get your order?

I ordered a pair of Saucony Elites from them back in September, I placed my order mid-day on the 15th and my shoes were delivered by 4pm on the 19th. They got here sooner than a pair I ordered from MI.

I out here  week early with them thangs 
glasses.gif
,how do i post pics man this thang is so confusing

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Damn how I missed out on these. I always checked the UK sites and the one day i dont they release smh.

Hanon isn't going to release them online until 1201 GMT on the 19th.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Damn how I missed out on these. I always checked the UK sites and the one day i dont they release smh.

Hanon isn't going to release them online until 1201 GMT on the 19th.

Originally Posted by mints

Awesome..thanks man

Originally Posted by mints

Awesome..thanks man

FML i received the email from endclothing yesterday but went to see if i could order....the button didn't show on my phone 
tired.gif
, checked again just now and it shows fsr on phone but obviously they're damn near sold out 
frown.gif

FML i received the email from endclothing yesterday but went to see if i could order....the button didn't show on my phone 
tired.gif
, checked again just now and it shows fsr on phone but obviously they're damn near sold out 
frown.gif

Is the free shipping code for end clothing working for anyone? It doesn't work for me.

Is the free shipping code for end clothing working for anyone? It doesn't work for me.

you guys are eating these up.

save some for me man.

Let a minimum wage brotha eat too!!!

Back
Top Bottom