2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

once again, loyalty pays off: ez cop, before RD, below retail.

good luck to all the true jordan heads.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Where do you live? Mine dont arrive until tomorrow, and i ordered mine before you did. Did your shipping confirmation say it was arriving on Thursday or Friday? I hear they have been saying one thing but sending them earlier.

Yeah, I can't wait. I need these in my life.

I'm in NC, so 2 states away from where they shipped from (KY)...I can't remember what the shipping confirmation originally said....either Friday or Saturday. It definitely did not say Thursday so I was surprised they came today.
pimp.gif

No that's not a spot on my left shoe
laugh.gif
must have been bad lighting....but I just double checked anyway to make sure lol

Originally Posted by casper90403

Where do you live? Mine dont arrive until tomorrow, and i ordered mine before you did. Did your shipping confirmation say it was arriving on Thursday or Friday? I hear they have been saying one thing but sending them earlier.

Yeah, I can't wait. I need these in my life.

I'm in NC, so 2 states away from where they shipped from (KY)...I can't remember what the shipping confirmation originally said....either Friday or Saturday. It definitely did not say Thursday so I was surprised they came today.
pimp.gif

No that's not a spot on my left shoe
laugh.gif
must have been bad lighting....but I just double checked anyway to make sure lol

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Quick question

I cant seem to get my jeans to stay behind the tongue for the 3s. What type of jeans usually work for it?

Usually jeans with a taper does the trick.  Levi 521 Slim Taper, Naked & Famous Weird Guy to name a few.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Quick question

I cant seem to get my jeans to stay behind the tongue for the 3s. What type of jeans usually work for it?

Usually jeans with a taper does the trick.  Levi 521 Slim Taper, Naked & Famous Weird Guy to name a few.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Damn appears I'm missing out deals left and right lol. Oh well.

I'm on the internet for living and i'm STILL missing out.

Jesus is either doesn't like me personally or condemns all atheists irregardless of class, creed or shoe size.

Damn him.

Jesus is either doesn't like me personally or condemns all atheists irregardless of class, creed or shoe size.

Damn him.

anyone order from instyleshoes.com and get tracking information yet? i placed my order last night and have yet received one.

anyone order from instyleshoes.com and get tracking information yet? i placed my order last night and have yet received one.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Damn him.

Word, that NBA.com was a
pimp.gif
deal. Now i gotta just hope they don't sell out on Eastbay.

Damn him.

Word, that NBA.com was a
pimp.gif
deal. Now i gotta just hope they don't sell out on Eastbay.

Damn him.

now that sir, is amusing.  kudos.

Damn him.

now that sir, is amusing.  kudos.

Anyone use Google checkout before? I don't feel very comfortable adding my credit card info to my account. 
Also, is it a substitute for paypal, or will I possibly still need paypal to finalize the purchase?

Anyone use Google checkout before? I don't feel very comfortable adding my credit card info to my account. 
Also, is it a substitute for paypal, or will I possibly still need paypal to finalize the purchase?

Got mine today. Leather seems soft. Can't complain. I'm just glad I don't have to go get them on Black Friday. I can concentrate on other stuff.
smile.gif

Got mine today. Leather seems soft. Can't complain. I'm just glad I don't have to go get them on Black Friday. I can concentrate on other stuff.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom