2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Anyone think it will be possible to cop a pair on Friday morning? 
I'd cop a 9.5 (I'm a 9) at night, but I've never worn a pair of 3's before

Anyone think it will be possible to cop a pair on Friday morning? 
I'd cop a 9.5 (I'm a 9) at night, but I've never worn a pair of 3's before

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got mine today. Leather seems soft. Can't complain. I'm just glad I don't have to go get them on Black Friday. I can concentrate on other stuff.
smile.gif

4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg

dam any socal heads wanna inbox me a spot? hella jelly of everyone who has a pair already
frown.gif

ny > ca when it comes to connects apparently
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Got mine today. Leather seems soft. Can't complain. I'm just glad I don't have to go get them on Black Friday. I can concentrate on other stuff.
smile.gif

4721943710_1b304e1d4f.jpg

dam any socal heads wanna inbox me a spot? hella jelly of everyone who has a pair already
frown.gif

ny > ca when it comes to connects apparently
laugh.gif

just got tracking from end clothing
happy.gif

who was the chump on here that told me they wont be sending out until the 24-26?
mad.gif

I knew i read on here somewhere that they released in the UK on the 19th.

Be on the lookout for tracking if u ordered from end clothing!!

just got tracking from end clothing
happy.gif

who was the chump on here that told me they wont be sending out until the 24-26?
mad.gif

I knew i read on here somewhere that they released in the UK on the 19th.

Be on the lookout for tracking if u ordered from end clothing!!

JB should have made sure some of the toe boxes dont come precreased...I made sure to go through my pairs before purchasing

so black friday meaning these go up on ndc at 12 am thursday night correct?? this friday release has confused me lol.

so black friday meaning these go up on ndc at 12 am thursday night correct?? this friday release has confused me lol.

JB should have made sure some of the toe boxes dont come precreased...I made sure to go through my pairs before purchasing

Any of the NY heads know any spots in the Bronx selling these now?
Much appreciated.

-Drew

Any of the NY heads know any spots in the Bronx selling these now?
Much appreciated.

-Drew

If anyone was planning on ordering from Hanon tonight, it looks like they pushed them back to next weekend, their email this morning has them delayed until 00:01 GMT 11/25.

If anyone was planning on ordering from Hanon tonight, it looks like they pushed them back to next weekend, their email this morning has them delayed until 00:01 GMT 11/25.

Back
Top Bottom