2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by weapen12

Anyone know how these fit? I know that the white cement & true blue 3's fit a half size bigger. Will these be the same?

To me I have a wide foot and these are a wide shoe I'd go have size down , copped yesterday and same as the previous tb n wc

Originally Posted by weapen12

Anyone know how these fit? I know that the white cement & true blue 3's fit a half size bigger. Will these be the same?

To me I have a wide foot and these are a wide shoe I'd go have size down , copped yesterday and same as the previous tb n wc

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nerd.gif
Ha you guys are too funny. I want to bless the NT fam but this was a personal favor. MY SA from Balenciaga went to a store and pick these up for me since I spend an ungodly amount of money with her.
Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

Your too much homie. It was a personal favor that someone from Balenciaga picked up from a store for you but yet you received an order confirmation email? Rigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt
laugh.gif
May be out of the ordinary for you but its the norm for me. I personally know the SA. We have met and actually and some stores do have concierge for its customers. In this case she is my proxy in the eu. Just because you have never seen it dont mean it dont exist. 
Mine were copped from soleservice. SA said you can call them at +47 22 33 70 80 Norway. Though she got them locally but she did not. They sell them for about $130 shipped with fedex express (whatever that means).

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nerd.gif
Ha you guys are too funny. I want to bless the NT fam but this was a personal favor. MY SA from Balenciaga went to a store and pick these up for me since I spend an ungodly amount of money with her.
Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

Your too much homie. It was a personal favor that someone from Balenciaga picked up from a store for you but yet you received an order confirmation email? Rigggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt
laugh.gif
May be out of the ordinary for you but its the norm for me. I personally know the SA. We have met and actually and some stores do have concierge for its customers. In this case she is my proxy in the eu. Just because you have never seen it dont mean it dont exist. 
Mine were copped from soleservice. SA said you can call them at +47 22 33 70 80 Norway. Though she got them locally but she did not. They sell them for about $130 shipped with fedex express (whatever that means).

man i work at 2am on black friday and in the mall i work right across the HOH and they open at 3am....so im thinking of wearing BC and as im walking im be like "what you guys in line for?" then go in to work lol jk

but i will wear my BC and break necks as i walk in to work..im thinking of getiing another pair

man i work at 2am on black friday and in the mall i work right across the HOH and they open at 3am....so im thinking of wearing BC and as im walking im be like "what you guys in line for?" then go in to work lol jk

but i will wear my BC and break necks as i walk in to work..im thinking of getiing another pair

I don't think SNS is charging VAT. 

Besides, with free shipping that's normally 30 euros which saves buyers about $40.00.

I don't think SNS is charging VAT. 

Besides, with free shipping that's normally 30 euros which saves buyers about $40.00.

Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

laugh.gif

Good job getting their number from their website brah (you should've at least changed the font and color
laugh.gif
). Anyway. If someone picked these up for you, how did you get an order confirmation for them from the store? Seriously, your too much bro. Thanks for the lulz.

Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

laugh.gif

Good job getting their number from their website brah (you should've at least changed the font and color
laugh.gif
). Anyway. If someone picked these up for you, how did you get an order confirmation for them from the store? Seriously, your too much bro. Thanks for the lulz.

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Thank you for ordering from

Your order number is ____________

To check the status of your order click here

Your order contains the following items

ItemSizePriceQuantityTotal
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5£104.001£104.00
Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

ItemSizePriceQuantityTotal
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5£104.001£104.00
Delivery£0.00
Discount£20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received.Order Total£83.20 (approx. $132)

If you have any queries about your account or order, please contact customer service.

Kind regards,

Can y'all kill the questions about sizing its been going on for the last 30 pages, any of your sizing questions should be answered already.

Can y'all kill the questions about sizing its been going on for the last 30 pages, any of your sizing questions should be answered already.

Your Order Confirmation

Dear ____________

Item Size Price Quantity Total
Air Jordan 3 Retro Black/Cement - black/cement 11.5 £104.00 1 £104.00
Delivery £0.00
Discount £20.80
Thank you for your order from _________, your payment has been received. Order Total £83.20 (approx. $132)

Kind regards,

I'm not referring to anything remotely secksual when i say...

"nice snatch!!"

Umph. Lucky babes.

Back
Top Bottom