2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.
Comparing the sizing of stealth to these will be off. You would need to compare WC or TB. Different material,different fit. 
No, OP had it right. I have the white/cements and TB's and I went a half size down to a 10.5 because they fit exactly like he said.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Alright let me clarify for everyone who is wondering about the sizing. I just got back from the mall to see how the 3's of 2011 fit. I tested the sizing on the Stealth 3's.

I tried on the size I usually get and a half size lower. Basically I tried on a 10 and a 9.5.

When I slipped on the size 10(true size), it didn't feel long at all. I noticed that the ball of my foot had space from the back of the shoe but my toes could reach the toebox. It was also more wider.
When I slipped on the size 9.5(half size lower), it felt more secure and fit. There was no extra space on the back of the shoe and it wasn't as wide as the size 10. My toes reached the toebox and still had wiggle room.

I recommend getting a half size lower but it all depends on your foot really.. I ordered a 10 but I'm going to see if I can trade for a 9.5

Here's a picture:

Left shoe:9.5 Right Shoe: 10

The guy working at Champs told me that the bigger of size you get, the more creasing you'll have. So if you have a big shoe size, it's important to get force fields or something. But if it's snug, it won't show as much creasing.
Comparing the sizing of stealth to these will be off. You would need to compare WC or TB. Different material,different fit. 
No, OP had it right. I have the white/cements and TB's and I went a half size down to a 10.5 because they fit exactly like he said.

They just got a restock on SNS.
Doubled up on my pairs. Looks like I'm going to have a hassle free Thanksgiving. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Doubled up on my pairs. Looks like I'm going to have a hassle free Thanksgiving. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

-Drew
thanks for the update, got 2 pairs of my size 10 wooo

pimp.gif

-Drew
thanks for the update, got 2 pairs of my size 10 wooo

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Thats great and congrats. But why post this if you wont share where you bought from?? Showing off. Come on bro

laugh.gif

Not only that, but dude straight faked that invoice email. If this was a real email/confirmation page that he copy and pasted, the "click here" hyperlink would've transferred too. Lulz. The thirst for e-fame/e-props in forum 8 gets disgusting sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif

And to answer your upcoming question ("why would I have to make this up"), because this is NT.

nerd.gif
Ha you guys are too funny. I want to bless the NT fam but this was a personal favor. MY SA from Balenciaga went to a store and pick these up for me since I spend an ungodly amount of money with her.
Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Thats great and congrats. But why post this if you wont share where you bought from?? Showing off. Come on bro

laugh.gif

Not only that, but dude straight faked that invoice email. If this was a real email/confirmation page that he copy and pasted, the "click here" hyperlink would've transferred too. Lulz. The thirst for e-fame/e-props in forum 8 gets disgusting sometimes.
30t6p3b.gif

And to answer your upcoming question ("why would I have to make this up"), because this is NT.

nerd.gif
Ha you guys are too funny. I want to bless the NT fam but this was a personal favor. MY SA from Balenciaga went to a store and pick these up for me since I spend an ungodly amount of money with her.
Call 795427283410

Phone to call with

Mobile

Connect

pimp.gif

-Drew
Are you guys paying $163 for these from sns? 

pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

pimp.gif

-Drew
It should be around that price range.
-Drew

pimp.gif

-Drew
-Drew

pimp.gif

-Drew
-Drew
Just as I thought SNS is not restocking. They see so many going to the US and you guys are paying VAT. All eu prices include VAT. SNS gets to keep the VAT on all kicks shipped outside the EU. So now they make an extra 20%. They are just selling their stock online and wont have any for locals. SMH. 
Their retail price actually converts to about $30 less than the US retail right now. Hence the reason why some sites offer 20% discount to non-eu shoppers. 

pimp.gif

-Drew
-Drew
Just as I thought SNS is not restocking. They see so many going to the US and you guys are paying VAT. All eu prices include VAT. SNS gets to keep the VAT on all kicks shipped outside the EU. So now they make an extra 20%. They are just selling their stock online and wont have any for locals. SMH. 
Their retail price actually converts to about $30 less than the US retail right now. Hence the reason why some sites offer 20% discount to non-eu shoppers. 

They're supposed to drop the VAT if it's leaving the EU. I know the UK shops do so since I've never paid VAT on anything I've ordered from hanon, endclothing, or size, the price gets dropped like 20%.

They're supposed to drop the VAT if it's leaving the EU. I know the UK shops do so since I've never paid VAT on anything I've ordered from hanon, endclothing, or size, the price gets dropped like 20%.

Originally Posted by mints

THANK YOU. Someone knows. I buy majority of my clothes from the uk for this reason. Especially my high end clothings.

Back
Top Bottom