2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

what do you guys apply to the leather to make it less shiny (more dule, og looking) ? i have a pair of white cement where left shoe is normal and right shoe is shiny as
f*ck !

I used Kyrlon Matte Finish. It removes the shine and protects the color.

what do you guys apply to the leather to make it less shiny (more dule, og looking) ? i have a pair of white cement where left shoe is normal and right shoe is shiny as
f*ck !

Originally Posted by sthebest

f*ck !

Where did you get the krylon? I know restoremysneakers mentioned it in their sole swap vid, but Im not sure if they mentioned where they got it from.

Originally Posted by sthebest

f*ck !

Where did you get the krylon? I know restoremysneakers mentioned it in their sole swap vid, but Im not sure if they mentioned where they got it from.

Originally Posted by Skratch84

I looked back so many pages and can't find the sns code, can some please help me out? Thanx

The code doesn't work anymore brah.

It's still free shipping though.

Originally Posted by Skratch84

I looked back so many pages and can't find the sns code, can some please help me out? Thanx

The code doesn't work anymore brah.

It's still free shipping though.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NickFury

will these be an easy cop in houston.....?

Shouldn't be too hard. Normally houston or Texas in general only goes bat %+!* crazy for 11's and 13's. But since this is black friday
and Christmas is around the corner, these will move, and more than likely sell out by the end of the weekend. You ain't got to spend the night at the mall lol
but i'd say still go when the mall opens.

Shouldn't be too hard. Normally houston or Texas in general only goes bat %+!* crazy for 11's and 13's. But since this is black friday
and Christmas is around the corner, these will move, and more than likely sell out by the end of the weekend. You ain't got to spend the night at the mall lol

Looks like this is going to be a real easy pick up in hickville...just got a text from a past connect that is a manager at a @#@** sporting goods. They are getting them also. If anyone needs help you know what to do.

Looks like this is going to be a real easy pick up in hickville...just got a text from a past connect that is a manager at a @#@** sporting goods. They are getting them also. If anyone needs help you know what to do.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

These will be easy to cop. True blues sat in sharpstown for a a couple days.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

These will be easy to cop. True blues sat in sharpstown for a a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom