2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I'd venture to say it depends on your local Footlocker. I know releases at my mall have most of the shops (not footlocker though for some reason) open up JUST for that shoe, and close back up after they've sold to whatever line there is. Might want to make a call and see what they tell you.

Justa few days away.....I think I might try dulling out my missile after seeing some of you post your success stories
laugh.gif
Edit: dull out my midsole not my missile lol

Justa few days away.....I think I might try dulling out my missile after seeing some of you post your success stories
laugh.gif
Edit: dull out my midsole not my missile lol

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by mints

What I want to know is whose infinite wisdom at Nike/JB was it to put out this track suit when the White Cements dropped and not right around now when it's finally cool enough to wear this thing.

I picked it up at an outlet over the summer for about 40% of the original price.

3jacket.jpg

3pant.jpg
Yeah I didn't understand JB's logic when they dropped these earlier in the year.
I also got them for around 40% off in the summer. Can't wait to finally bust these out! 
pimp.gif
the only guy who would look cool in that fit...
SCG0196g.jpg

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by mints

What I want to know is whose infinite wisdom at Nike/JB was it to put out this track suit when the White Cements dropped and not right around now when it's finally cool enough to wear this thing.

I picked it up at an outlet over the summer for about 40% of the original price.

3jacket.jpg

3pant.jpg
Yeah I didn't understand JB's logic when they dropped these earlier in the year.
I also got them for around 40% off in the summer. Can't wait to finally bust these out! 
pimp.gif
the only guy who would look cool in that fit...
SCG0196g.jpg

SWEETNESS!! Just ordered a $500 gift card for $400 from eastbay! That money is going towards the cement 3 for sure!

SWEETNESS!! Just ordered a $500 gift card for $400 from eastbay! That money is going towards the cement 3 for sure!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

If you used that 20% off Gift Cards code, I'm pretty sure it says in the fine print you're not allowed to use the gift card until AFTER 12/26/2011.

If you used that 20% off Gift Cards code, I'm pretty sure it says in the fine print you're not allowed to use the gift card until AFTER 12/26/2011.

Originally Posted by mlee21

Oh snap! Oh well I guess I can use it afterward towards something good next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ouch.  

Oh snap! Oh well I guess I can use it afterward towards something good next year.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ouch.  

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'ma be in L.A when these release. In line for the tv at Best Buy. Any L.A heads know where to cop?

Try Undefeated, sportie LA will be getting them but idk about pricing. Beverly center HOH, theyll probably get in around 3 FSR

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I'ma be in L.A when these release. In line for the tv at Best Buy. Any L.A heads know where to cop?

Try Undefeated, sportie LA will be getting them but idk about pricing. Beverly center HOH, theyll probably get in around 3 FSR

Back
Top Bottom