2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

thank you again nba store for dropping these blk/cement 3's early
pimp.gif

Wonder how big their size stock was...
I believe it was 8 pairs each size, nothing after size 13 (according to the lady on the phone).

I snatched three 10.5's.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

thank you again nba store for dropping these blk/cement 3's early
pimp.gif

Wonder how big their size stock was...
I believe it was 8 pairs each size, nothing after size 13 (according to the lady on the phone).

I snatched three 10.5's.

I think i am going to go eastbay.

Have better success with them usually then footlocker or finishline's sites

If i can't tie them down online maybe.....MAYBEEE il venture out on black friday. Usually afraid to leave my house on black friday

I think i am going to go eastbay.

Have better success with them usually then footlocker or finishline's sites

If i can't tie them down online maybe.....MAYBEEE il venture out on black friday. Usually afraid to leave my house on black friday

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Copped mine they are decent I'm happy. Not paying 300 for DS CDP.

CDP arent all that great. Paint cracking and chipping. Ive worn them maybe 10 times
CDP WORST JORDANS EVER

CDP arent all that great. Paint cracking and chipping. Ive worn them maybe 10 times
CDP WORST JORDANS EVER

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP WORST JORDANS EVER
youre right. More than half of the entire 22 CDP sneakers were pretty bad. The worst is definitely the XIs

Originally Posted by rareair45

CDP WORST JORDANS EVER
youre right. More than half of the entire 22 CDP sneakers were pretty bad. The worst is definitely the XIs

i dont understand why sns isnt selling out. lol at at 120 euro shipped its cheaper than retail+tax (at least in ca) but they still got popular sizes left.

any nters have experience with sns? debating getting in a pair thru there as well.

i dont understand why sns isnt selling out. lol at at 120 euro shipped its cheaper than retail+tax (at least in ca) but they still got popular sizes left.

any nters have experience with sns? debating getting in a pair thru there as well.

SNS is on the legit list. I anticipate that they will sell out once people don't get their pairs online and don't want to go out on Black Friday.

SNS is on the legit list. I anticipate that they will sell out once people don't get their pairs online and don't want to go out on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Legitimacy is one thing (intimacy is considerable)...

But the ability to fulfill the preorder requests is another. Unless they have these in hand, i'm going to remain weary
like grey burger meat (unless there's fur in it... i'm not eating it). 

"Wanna have you  near me... wanna have you hear me say it... NO ONE needs you more than I... NEED YOU!!!"

"Kay-Why Engineering, give me a little twang in the thang."

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Legitimacy is one thing (intimacy is considerable)...

But the ability to fulfill the preorder requests is another. Unless they have these in hand, i'm going to remain weary
like grey burger meat (unless there's fur in it... i'm not eating it). 

"Wanna have you  near me... wanna have you hear me say it... NO ONE needs you more than I... NEED YOU!!!"

"Kay-Why Engineering, give me a little twang in the thang."

my local FTL said they are doing a midnight release on these...the mall is going to be madness Thur night.

my local FTL said they are doing a midnight release on these...the mall is going to be madness Thur night.

Any word on any midnight releases in Houston for these? I know Memorial City did one last year for the Flints.

Any word on any midnight releases in Houston for these? I know Memorial City did one last year for the Flints.

Back
Top Bottom