2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

thank you again nba store for dropping these blk/cement 3's early
pimp.gif

Wonder how big their size stock was...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Copped mine they are decent I'm happy. Not paying 300 for DS CDP.

CDP arent all that great. Paint cracking and chipping. Ive worn them maybe 10 times

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Copped mine they are decent I'm happy. Not paying 300 for DS CDP.

CDP arent all that great. Paint cracking and chipping. Ive worn them maybe 10 times

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Anyone have the B-day coupon?
This and what do you guys think resell on these is gonna be? Trying to budget my black friday shopping and maybe hold off on multiple pairs. Any ideas?  

This and what do you guys think resell on these is gonna be? Trying to budget my black friday shopping and maybe hold off on multiple pairs. Any ideas?  

Originally Posted by CJ863

Resell has been horrible on all of the recent retros. These will be no different.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Resell has been horrible on all of the recent retros. These will be no different.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

went to footlocker yesterday, said they only had 24 pairs but "may restock".

It's probably a low volume store. The stores around here will have upwards of 100 pairs each.

And to the guy asking what resell should be, I say in the 185-195 range. There are going to ve plenty of these to go around.

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

went to footlocker yesterday, said they only had 24 pairs but "may restock".

It's probably a low volume store. The stores around here will have upwards of 100 pairs each.

And to the guy asking what resell should be, I say in the 185-195 range. There are going to ve plenty of these to go around.

Back
Top Bottom