2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Got the shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNS. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Wow mine still says processing. I did get an email saying my purchase went through. Just no tracking smh

Don't worry. Just as long as you got an order confirmation, I think you should be good.
-Drew

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Got the shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNS. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Wow mine still says processing. I did get an email saying my purchase went through. Just no tracking smh

Don't worry. Just as long as you got an order confirmation, I think you should be good.
-Drew

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by mints

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.
Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I'm a 12 in a Bordeaux's from this year.I got a 12 in these, they fit a little bit smaller than those.So I will be getting my true size (12.5) instead. For reference I am a 12.5 in these12.5 in metallic 5s from 07(very good fit)12.5 in playoff 13s from this year(which had a little room)12 in Bordeaux's from this year(very good fit, black cements in same size were tighter)

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by mints

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.
Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I'm a 12 in a Bordeaux's from this year.I got a 12 in these, they fit a little bit smaller than those.So I will be getting my true size (12.5) instead. For reference I am a 12.5 in these12.5 in metallic 5s from 07(very good fit)12.5 in playoff 13s from this year(which had a little room)12 in Bordeaux's from this year(very good fit, black cements in same size were tighter)

Originally Posted by PTone

Where's my 20% gift card email??
If you are referring to the 20% off one time use code on gift cards, these promotional codes are being sent out in waves during the next few weeks.  So if you have not received one yet, you should receive one sometime during the next few weeks.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by PTone

Where's my 20% gift card email??
If you are referring to the 20% off one time use code on gift cards, these promotional codes are being sent out in waves during the next few weeks.  So if you have not received one yet, you should receive one sometime during the next few weeks.

EastbayRep - Ray

Hi!

Thank you for your patience. We have replied to your email: Order Confirmation

We had to pre-make the shipping labels in order to have time to ship all Jordans tomorrow so no worries, we will ship them all and you will get a confirmation today or tomorrow to.
got e-mailed back in less than 10 mins from SNS, good $+%+

Hi!

Thank you for your patience. We have replied to your email: Order Confirmation

We had to pre-make the shipping labels in order to have time to ship all Jordans tomorrow so no worries, we will ship them all and you will get a confirmation today or tomorrow to.
got e-mailed back in less than 10 mins from SNS, good $+%+

For anybody wanting to get these Black Friday morning with a little less traffic check your local #*%%% Sporting Goods

For anybody wanting to get these Black Friday morning with a little less traffic check your local #*%%% Sporting Goods

If you hit the right spot....lol......

But most times stores tell me no military until after 1 week or some crap
Or not on Retro's

If you hit the right spot....lol......

But most times stores tell me no military until after 1 week or some crap
Or not on Retro's

My friend works at !%#+! and he said they dont get retros. ????????

Would anyone that is currently holding a pair be kind enough to post a close-up pic of the perforations and padding around the upper ankle/heel, lace holes, and on the lower tongue?
It would be much appreciated and I'll have you in my prayers during grace before I eat...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Would anyone that is currently holding a pair be kind enough to post a close-up pic of the perforations and padding around the upper ankle/heel, lace holes, and on the lower tongue?
It would be much appreciated and I'll have you in my prayers during grace before I eat...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My friend works at !%#+! and he said they dont get retros. ????????

Back
Top Bottom