2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by CashMoney

how much would be resell on this in a couple of months?
Why do you ask?  
grin.gif

lol i already got my pair but they so nice. just wondering if i should cop a 2nd at eastbay.

Why do you ask?  
grin.gif

lol i already got my pair but they so nice. just wondering if i should cop a 2nd at eastbay
I see...any chance you could oblige my pic request fam?
I'm fencing on this release and wondering if I should cop to back up my CDP's, but I need to see the heel perforations as well as the tongue perforations and padding at the lower tongue and the lace eyelet?

I'm definitely copping for my little girl, so I'm trying to decide if I need to get up burly early for my pair or just stroll in Saturday afternoon and pick up her pair.

Why do you ask?  
grin.gif

lol i already got my pair but they so nice. just wondering if i should cop a 2nd at eastbay
I see...any chance you could oblige my pic request fam?
I'm fencing on this release and wondering if I should cop to back up my CDP's, but I need to see the heel perforations as well as the tongue perforations and padding at the lower tongue and the lace eyelet?

I'm definitely copping for my little girl, so I'm trying to decide if I need to get up burly early for my pair or just stroll in Saturday afternoon and pick up her pair.

damn i placed my order on the 17th and still have no shipping confirm/label from SNS
others who ordered after me already got theirs...................

need to know if i need to cop tonight on NDC/Eastbay...

damn i placed my order on the 17th and still have no shipping confirm/label from SNS

Originally Posted by stageup

im with you too
tired.gif

im with you too
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

im with you too
tired.gif
im with you guys as well.. ive emailed them and also commented on here and all signs point to the fact that Everyone will get theirs that got a confirmation... BUT i wont be satisfied till I get that shipping email. The last email I got a reply said they have already printed out all orders and  should get a shipping confirmation today or tomorrow. I better get one today or im going to buy a pair on NDC.

Originally Posted by TyrekeEvans

im with you too
tired.gif
im with you guys as well.. ive emailed them and also commented on here and all signs point to the fact that Everyone will get theirs that got a confirmation... BUT i wont be satisfied till I get that shipping email. The last email I got a reply said they have already printed out all orders and  should get a shipping confirmation today or tomorrow. I better get one today or im going to buy a pair on NDC.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DECIDED TO WEAR MY PAIR TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEKEND. 2011 BC3 QUALITY SEEMS ON POINT. I'LL SEE HOW WELL THEY HOLD UP. GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT A GOOD LOOKING PAIR IN PERSON
pimp.gif
Somehow the best pictures i've seen of the shoe. I love the lighter print. Leather looks great
I'm gonna have to pass for the concords but it's awesome that there's a decent retro i can pick up in the future

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DECIDED TO WEAR MY PAIR TODAY AND FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEKEND. 2011 BC3 QUALITY SEEMS ON POINT. I'LL SEE HOW WELL THEY HOLD UP. GLAD I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT A GOOD LOOKING PAIR IN PERSON
pimp.gif
Somehow the best pictures i've seen of the shoe. I love the lighter print. Leather looks great
I'm gonna have to pass for the concords but it's awesome that there's a decent retro i can pick up in the future

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by mints

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.
Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Can anyone else confirm this?
I'm a 12 in a Bordeaux's from this year.
I got a 12 in these, they fit a little bit smaller than those.

So I will be getting my true size (12.5) instead.

For reference I am a 12.5 in these

12.5 in metallic 5s from 07(very good fit)
12.5 in playoff 13s from this year(which had a little room)
12 in Bordeaux's from this year(very good fit, black cements in same size were tighter)
Fam, you done confused me even further.
laugh.gif

For size, I've only purchased the white cements this year.

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by mints

I'd stay true to size, they run smaller than the TB and the White Cements, which ran slightly bigger than they usually run.

They'll be up online at midnight EST for US sites. The UK sites that haven't already done presales are putting them up at 12:01 GMT which is 6pm on the east coast.
Word? I had my heart set on a 12.5 seeing as how I was swimming in the 13 in white/cements.

Can anyone else confirm this?
I'm a 12 in a Bordeaux's from this year.
I got a 12 in these, they fit a little bit smaller than those.

So I will be getting my true size (12.5) instead.

For reference I am a 12.5 in these

12.5 in metallic 5s from 07(very good fit)
12.5 in playoff 13s from this year(which had a little room)
12 in Bordeaux's from this year(very good fit, black cements in same size were tighter)
Fam, you done confused me even further.
laugh.gif

For size, I've only purchased the white cements this year.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by waverder

It was my Black Wednesday for me here in So Cal.. pair #1 arrived last night via UPS..

Damn R! That pic is sweet
pimp.gif

You getting 2 or 3 pairs?
1 more.. maybeee a 3rd. hahahaha (if it goes on swoosh)

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by waverder

It was my Black Wednesday for me here in So Cal.. pair #1 arrived last night via UPS..

Damn R! That pic is sweet
pimp.gif

You getting 2 or 3 pairs?
1 more.. maybeee a 3rd. hahahaha (if it goes on swoosh)

Back
Top Bottom