2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Got the shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNS. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Wow mine still says processing. I did get an email saying my purchase went through. Just no tracking smh
i just checked my sns account online, and my order status just recently went from "processing" to "shipped" (still no tracking email though - hoping to get that today).

i believe i'm one of the first few who ordered from them (11/16). i emailed them yesterday, and they replied that since they have a number of people processing orders, sending the tracking number is not necessarily in the order of  when you placed your purchased. hopefully they fulfill my order, but it looks like most here have gotten their tracking. if anything, i have a back up plan.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Got the shipping confirmation for my 2nd pair from SNS. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Wow mine still says processing. I did get an email saying my purchase went through. Just no tracking smh
i just checked my sns account online, and my order status just recently went from "processing" to "shipped" (still no tracking email though - hoping to get that today).

i believe i'm one of the first few who ordered from them (11/16). i emailed them yesterday, and they replied that since they have a number of people processing orders, sending the tracking number is not necessarily in the order of  when you placed your purchased. hopefully they fulfill my order, but it looks like most here have gotten their tracking. if anything, i have a back up plan.

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It was my Black Wednesday for me here in So Cal.. pair #1 arrived last night via UPS..

Damn R! That pic is sweet
pimp.gif

You getting 2 or 3 pairs?
1 more.. maybeee a 3rd. hahahaha (if it goes on swoosh)

Haha... i see... i'm getting at least 2, maybe 3...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It was my Black Wednesday for me here in So Cal.. pair #1 arrived last night via UPS..

Damn R! That pic is sweet
pimp.gif

You getting 2 or 3 pairs?
1 more.. maybeee a 3rd. hahahaha (if it goes on swoosh)

Haha... i see... i'm getting at least 2, maybe 3...

Back
Top Bottom