2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

DO ITTTT! lol.
-Drew

Well, decision time came and I had to pick up two of these. My second favorite jordan release of the year (right behind the banned 1s).

Spoiler [+]
Also picked these up with the IIIs

pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

DO ITTTT! lol.
-Drew

Well, decision time came and I had to pick up two of these. My second favorite jordan release of the year (right behind the banned 1s).

Spoiler [+]
Also picked these up with the IIIs

pimp.gif

-Drew

Ordered an extra pair from Hanon. Price ended up being $166 with the £19.95 shipping which means they should be at my house by Monday. Now I can sleep in tomorrow and just get up in time to watch LSU take on Arkansas.

Ordered an extra pair from Hanon. Price ended up being $166 with the £19.95 shipping which means they should be at my house by Monday. Now I can sleep in tomorrow and just get up in time to watch LSU take on Arkansas.

I'm just going to do online for these. Can eastbayrep ray or anybody else fill me in on whats going on with shipping for these?

I just want to know if it'll be double boxed if I only order the shoes or if I am going to have to order some $2 thermal with the kicks so it comes double boxed?
laugh.gif

I'm just going to do online for these. Can eastbayrep ray or anybody else fill me in on whats going on with shipping for these?

I just want to know if it'll be double boxed if I only order the shoes or if I am going to have to order some $2 thermal with the kicks so it comes double boxed?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Ordered an extra pair from Hanon. Price ended up being $166 with the £19.95 shipping which means they should be at my house by Monday. Now I can sleep in tomorrow and just get up in time to watch LSU take on destroy Arkansas.

Fixed it for ya.
wink.gif

Ordered an extra pair from Hanon. Price ended up being $166 with the £19.95 shipping which means they should be at my house by Monday. Now I can sleep in tomorrow and just get up in time to watch LSU take on destroy Arkansas.

Fixed it for ya.
wink.gif

thanks 335i. i was just about to edit my post after i did a quick search and figured out what site that is

thanks again

thanks 335i. i was just about to edit my post after i did a quick search and figured out what site that is

thanks again

Fixed it for ya.
wink.gif

I've got my 1.3Mids ready to wear all day tomorrow along with the Pro Combat jersey, I don't like to veer conversations into sports land, but yeah, I'm hoping that LSU murders Arkansas and Auburn throws a wrench into Alabama's rematch hopes by killing them in the Iron Bowl (one of the only Saturdays I'll ever wear blue/orange).

Fixed it for ya.
wink.gif

I've got my 1.3Mids ready to wear all day tomorrow along with the Pro Combat jersey, I don't like to veer conversations into sports land, but yeah, I'm hoping that LSU murders Arkansas and Auburn throws a wrench into Alabama's rematch hopes by killing them in the Iron Bowl (one of the only Saturdays I'll ever wear blue/orange).

Good luck to all getting their pairs, whether online or at a retail location. Have to pass, so that's one extra pair of size 11's for someone.

Good luck to all getting their pairs, whether online or at a retail location. Have to pass, so that's one extra pair of size 11's for someone.

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by 335i

any one interested.. theyre already out in UK.. heres where to cop

http://www.urbanindustry....t.asp?func=show&id=17296

£120.00 shipped
hanon had them for 87.45 pounds shipped.

it came out to 139 shipped to me in CA

use the code NSW for free shipping

they sold out FAST
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow, I ordered these while sitting at the movies watching the Muppets, glad I opened my phone up to order then.

Back
Top Bottom