2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Its been killing me that my pairs have been sitting at my house for two days while I've been on vacation..can't wait to see these in person. Good luck to everyone copping tonight/tomorrow. I definitely think it is going to be painless, and hassle free for those who go out to get em.

Its been killing me that my pairs have been sitting at my house for two days while I've been on vacation..can't wait to see these in person. Good luck to everyone copping tonight/tomorrow. I definitely think it is going to be painless, and hassle free for those who go out to get em.

Just thought I'd help somehow. I was chatting with a nike rep online and the product # is 136064-010. Sorry if its been posted already

Just thought I'd help somehow. I was chatting with a nike rep online and the product # is 136064-010. Sorry if its been posted already

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by 335i

any one interested.. theyre already out in UK.. heres where to cop

http://www.urbanindustry....t.asp?func=show&id=17296

£120.00 shipped
hanon had them for 87.45 pounds shipped.

it came out to 139 shipped to me in CA

use the code NSW for free shipping

they sold out FAST
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
REALLY? when i checked, it was at £104.xx. How did you get them for that cheap?

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by 335i

any one interested.. theyre already out in UK.. heres where to cop

http://www.urbanindustry....t.asp?func=show&id=17296

£120.00 shipped
hanon had them for 87.45 pounds shipped.

it came out to 139 shipped to me in CA

use the code NSW for free shipping

they sold out FAST
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
REALLY? when i checked, it was at £104.xx. How did you get them for that cheap?

How would these be compared to the CDP 3's quality wise. Would it be worth paying more to have the ''Real" CDP 3's?
nerd.gif

Sorry if this has been answered, only read 15 pages and got tires. Damn melatonin in that turkey has me falling asleep so early.
embarassed.gif

How would these be compared to the CDP 3's quality wise. Would it be worth paying more to have the ''Real" CDP 3's?
nerd.gif

Sorry if this has been answered, only read 15 pages and got tires. Damn melatonin in that turkey has me falling asleep so early.
embarassed.gif

Damn so I looked at the wrong UK shoe conversion and actually got a size 12 instead of 11.5.

Do these run as big as the stealths? I tried those on yesterday so I would have an idea what size to get and a size 12 in those were too big. Everytime I took a step, the heel would be really loose.

Any input would be great so I can decide whether I should cancel or just stick it out.

Damn so I looked at the wrong UK shoe conversion and actually got a size 12 instead of 11.5.

Do these run as big as the stealths? I tried those on yesterday so I would have an idea what size to get and a size 12 in those were too big. Everytime I took a step, the heel would be really loose.

Any input would be great so I can decide whether I should cancel or just stick it out.

If you're in the Memphis area, hit me on the BBM... I'ma try to get stock availability out around town...

Or you can follow M1GHTYHEALTHY or search #MEMStock

If you're in the Memphis area, hit me on the BBM... I'ma try to get stock availability out around town...

Or you can follow M1GHTYHEALTHY or search #MEMStock

JE: I think these might be slightly better quality. People been saying it's about the same quality as the WC and TB. CDP's were horrible imo.

SNS ETA: 11/30
pimp.gif

JE: I think these might be slightly better quality. People been saying it's about the same quality as the WC and TB. CDP's were horrible imo.

SNS ETA: 11/30
pimp.gif

Wow. I didn't know these were dropping. It's been a minute since I posted on NT and copped some new Js. Might have to grab these.

Wow. I didn't know these were dropping. It's been a minute since I posted on NT and copped some new Js. Might have to grab these.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Can I buy 3 pair on eastbay? Not trying to resell don't worry haha.

Limit is two per customer on EB...

Thanks man! I assume on Nikestore the same. I'm on my iPad and Nikestore is sometimes screwy on here. Preciate the help.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by dcoop18

Can I buy 3 pair on eastbay? Not trying to resell don't worry haha.

Limit is two per customer on EB...

Thanks man! I assume on Nikestore the same. I'm on my iPad and Nikestore is sometimes screwy on here. Preciate the help.

Wassup wit my Dallas folks??....The Dallas thread offers NO help at all...Were folks gonna be goin for these/what time y'all tryin to get there? Askin a lot, I know but let's be real...Shouldn't be TOO hard to cop. I think the last release I went to was the bordeaux's and I was about #16-20 in that line. All the dudes in front of me and behind me were heated when Sz. 10 ran out. I'm a 12, so I had no issue. I'm thinkin I should be good on these but let me know what y'all think!!

Back
Top Bottom