2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mints

Once you enter your shipping info, if it's leaving the UK, they drop the VAT on it, that's what I said about 10 pages back, and why I always order stuff like this from shops like Hanon, for me it ends up being about 9 dollars less than paying tax at my local shop, AND I don't have to lineup/stress over finding my size.
Thanks mints, i'll remember that for future releases. Its still a decent deal on other sites. much better than waiting on line in the cold.

Originally Posted by mints

Once you enter your shipping info, if it's leaving the UK, they drop the VAT on it, that's what I said about 10 pages back, and why I always order stuff like this from shops like Hanon, for me it ends up being about 9 dollars less than paying tax at my local shop, AND I don't have to lineup/stress over finding my size.
Thanks mints, i'll remember that for future releases. Its still a decent deal on other sites. much better than waiting on line in the cold.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

anybody ever had problems with customs when ordering from overseas?

Nah, and I do it all the time...only issue is the extra time it takes...

Nah, and I do it all the time...only issue is the extra time it takes...

AME416 wrote:
lilMITE87 wrote:
Anyone got a FL birthday coupon I can use for the Black Friday release?

nerd.gif

Again.
nerd.gif

The only time I've ever had any delays when ordering anything from overseas was last year when I got the Cool Greys from Hanon, it took a few extra days for the shoes to get moving from Aberdeen because of that snow storm that shut down most airports in Europe for a few days. Shoes that were supposed to be delivered by the 23rd ended up not coming in until the 26th. Not a big deal, they mark the shoes correctly for customs so there isn't ever any issues with paying duty, unless you order whatever the magical amount is that requires a price on duty.

The only time I've ever had any delays when ordering anything from overseas was last year when I got the Cool Greys from Hanon, it took a few extra days for the shoes to get moving from Aberdeen because of that snow storm that shut down most airports in Europe for a few days. Shoes that were supposed to be delivered by the 23rd ended up not coming in until the 26th. Not a big deal, they mark the shoes correctly for customs so there isn't ever any issues with paying duty, unless you order whatever the magical amount is that requires a price on duty.

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

For anybody wanting to get these Black Friday morning with a little less traffic check your local #*%%% Sporting Goods

My friend works at !%#+! and he said they dont get retros. ????????

Maybe certain *#$@@ dont but the one around me gets certain pairs (got my 6's from there) and my friend that works there confirmed it

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

For anybody wanting to get these Black Friday morning with a little less traffic check your local #*%%% Sporting Goods

My friend works at !%#+! and he said they dont get retros. ????????

Maybe certain *#$@@ dont but the one around me gets certain pairs (got my 6's from there) and my friend that works there confirmed it

Back
Top Bottom