2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Got mine at 34th St HOH NYC. Hopped in line right at midnight. Seems like they had a lot of pairs to go around. There were at least 80 heads in front of me and they still had a size 10 when I checked out.

SIZING: Did my feet grow? I've been wearing size 10 in every pair of Jordans I own since 2001. These fit tight. I should have went up .5 size. Everyone's been saying these fit true to size, not for me.

Got mine at 34th St HOH NYC. Hopped in line right at midnight. Seems like they had a lot of pairs to go around. There were at least 80 heads in front of me and they still had a size 10 when I checked out.

SIZING: Did my feet grow? I've been wearing size 10 in every pair of Jordans I own since 2001. These fit tight. I should have went up .5 size. Everyone's been saying these fit true to size, not for me.

Thanks for the dickssportinggoods  reference.  Finishline and eastbay were exercises in futility for me last night. 

Thanks for the dickssportinggoods  reference.  Finishline and eastbay were exercises in futility for me last night. 

these shoes will not sit. probably the most popular, sought after shoe after any Jordan XI (concord, spacejam, CG, Bred, Columbias)

these shoes will not sit. probably the most popular, sought after shoe after any Jordan XI (concord, spacejam, CG, Bred, Columbias)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These will sit in Houston.
Negative.

Damn near all malls are sold out.

I strolled into my last resort mall (West Oaks) at about 6:33 and got 2 of the last 10.5s.

So please stop spreading that they'll sit.

I listened and damn near missed out.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif
WOW, you really dislike me huh bro. Thats cray. Dont know where the outlet stuff come from or the baller stuff. Kanye Shrug. Anyway you will enjoy being in the "The We Hate Thenew23 Crew" there are many in it. 
laugh.gif

Negative.

I strolled into my last resort mall (West Oaks) at about 6:33 and got 2 of the last 10.5s.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif
WOW, you really dislike me huh bro. Thats cray. Dont know where the outlet stuff come from or the baller stuff. Kanye Shrug. Anyway you will enjoy being in the "The We Hate Thenew23 Crew" there are many in it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

You might be right about that, this release seems more hectic than any in recent memory sans an 11.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

You might be right about that, this release seems more hectic than any in recent memory sans an 11.

Negative.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's talking about you trying to charge $140 for those Lebron's on NT
30t6p3b.gif

Negative.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's talking about you trying to charge $140 for those Lebron's on NT
30t6p3b.gif

I'm glad I didn't order online cause that looked rough. I went to a midnight release and got there about 20 minutes before the mall opened. I was first in line and copped a 13 with ease. 
pimp.gif

These feel better and the leather feels softer than my '11 True Blues.  They seem to fit slightly smaller also. They definitely run true to size length wise. 

Overall a very good release.

I'm glad I didn't order online cause that looked rough. I went to a midnight release and got there about 20 minutes before the mall opened. I was first in line and copped a 13 with ease. 
pimp.gif

These feel better and the leather feels softer than my '11 True Blues.  They seem to fit slightly smaller also. They definitely run true to size length wise. 

Overall a very good release.

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

Back
Top Bottom