2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

These gonna move they 3s , and they a classic color way.

plus mad people doing xmas shopping.

all i know is ima pass on these paint chippers.

gimme them yung black and white joints next month.

These gonna move they 3s , and they a classic color way.

plus mad people doing xmas shopping.

all i know is ima pass on these paint chippers.

gimme them yung black and white joints next month.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These will sit in Houston.
Negative.

Damn near all malls are sold out.

I strolled into my last resort mall (West Oaks) at about 6:33 and got 2 of the last 10.5s.

So please stop spreading that they'll sit.

I listened and damn near missed out.

alien.gif

Damn what malls did you go to? There are mom and pops spots that still have them. I have already got multiple calls from shops and majors trying to get me to come over and cop at retail. Dont bother asking which ones they are former NT members that despise NT. They dont want me giving up their names on here. 

Negative.

I strolled into my last resort mall (West Oaks) at about 6:33 and got 2 of the last 10.5s.

alien.gif

Damn what malls did you go to? There are mom and pops spots that still have them. I have already got multiple calls from shops and majors trying to get me to come over and cop at retail. Dont bother asking which ones they are former NT members that despise NT. They dont want me giving up their names on here. 

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I didn't want to pull the trigger, but I got mine from D!cks.

Happy I was able to sleep all morning, wake up and order my pair.

Exactly! Thank you to whoever posted the D!cks Sporting goods post, I was trying to get these online last night, but I gave up quickly because I didn't care that much. 
GOTTA love NT! Thanx again! Got my size 10 

Exactly! Thank you to whoever posted the D!cks Sporting goods post, I was trying to get these online last night, but I gave up quickly because I didn't care that much. 

Wasn't able to cop at brea mall so I ended up going to puente hills mall around 3:30 am. Chilled in Macys for a bit, asking random employees if they knew any way I could get in early. Foot locker starts setting up around 3:50. 2 other dudes tryna cop are next to me and we're all anxious. Seriously scared I wasn't going to be able to get a pair. Another entrance was unlocked first and already 4 dudes in line. Me and the other guys run to foot locker and Im number five, got my card for a size 11.5 and was able to use my merchandise return card after about 10 minutes of complaining. Happy, really happy right now. Tired and about to go to sleep, I'll post pics tomorrow. Good night ya'll

Wasn't able to cop at brea mall so I ended up going to puente hills mall around 3:30 am. Chilled in Macys for a bit, asking random employees if they knew any way I could get in early. Foot locker starts setting up around 3:50. 2 other dudes tryna cop are next to me and we're all anxious. Seriously scared I wasn't going to be able to get a pair. Another entrance was unlocked first and already 4 dudes in line. Me and the other guys run to foot locker and Im number five, got my card for a size 11.5 and was able to use my merchandise return card after about 10 minutes of complaining. Happy, really happy right now. Tired and about to go to sleep, I'll post pics tomorrow. Good night ya'll

Negative.

alien.gif

Memorial, Willowbrook, & the Galleria all sold out.

Got 2 of the last 3 10.5s from West Oaks.

They're def not sitting down here.

And I usually don't %$#$ with mom and pop shops, especially not Active Athlete.
sick.gif

Too shady for me.

Negative.

alien.gif

sick.gif

Too shady for me.

Negative.

alien.gif

sick.gif

Too shady for me.
Wow you went to the malls that have demand of a thousand and supply of about 100. Those are all hypebeast centrals. Leaving out First Colony. I just called and there are some that aint even open yet. My boy said he aint even got out of bed to open his store and his store is a major. Active Athlete I dont shop their either. Have no clue what their situation is. HOH in the Gallo has them. You just gotta pay extra until about noon. I hate them. 

Negative.

alien.gif

sick.gif

Too shady for me.
Wow you went to the malls that have demand of a thousand and supply of about 100. Those are all hypebeast centrals. Leaving out First Colony. I just called and there are some that aint even open yet. My boy said he aint even got out of bed to open his store and his store is a major. Active Athlete I dont shop their either. Have no clue what their situation is. HOH in the Gallo has them. You just gotta pay extra until about noon. I hate them. 

Wasn't going to get them but my girl can get them on discount at NT NYC so I may get them and sell them for retail if any1 needs a pair

Wasn't going to get them but my girl can get them on discount at NT NYC so I may get them and sell them for retail if any1 needs a pair

wow... i'm cancelling an order on NDC and this is what the guys tells me

Joe: Okay, I will cancel this order for you, but you could sell the shoe and probably make money.
Jonathan Phillips: true but i would rather give someone a chance at getting them for retail instead of paying reseller rape prices
Joe: That is really great of you. I will cancel order

smh... anyways... be on the look out for a sz.12

wow... i'm cancelling an order on NDC and this is what the guys tells me

Joe: Okay, I will cancel this order for you, but you could sell the shoe and probably make money.
Jonathan Phillips: true but i would rather give someone a chance at getting them for retail instead of paying reseller rape prices
Joe: That is really great of you. I will cancel order

smh... anyways... be on the look out for a sz.12

Negative.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif

Negative.

alien.gif

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Skratch84

Thank you 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Skratch84

Thank you 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom