2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

UK Mens sz9 is a US Mens sz10 right? Size.co.uk says UK 9 = US 9.5.....I hope they're right

American sizes are one size up from UK sizes, a 9 would be a size 10.
in Nike's its 1 size up.

That's what I thought...and checked numerous boxes,but the site's size chart says uk 9 = 9.5 which I hope..if I get a 10,which. I prob. am,its getting returned.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

Fellow big footer, why didn't you order from eastbyay? I always get my 15's from eastbay with no problem! 160 shipped with 2 day gold club shipping.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

YOOOO SO AFTER DEBATING WITH MYSELF FOR A DAY... I FINALLY GAVE INTO THE CRAVE! I WENT TO THE SAME STORE THAT I WALKED OUT ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT WHEN THEY TOLD ME 200 AND GOT MY 15'S! THEY LOOK GOOD... I ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THESE LIKE 10YRS AGO WHEN THEY DROPPED 2000 OR 2K1. THESE KICKS ARE WHAT GOT ME INTO THE WHOLE JORDAN WORLD...

Fellow big footer, why didn't you order from eastbyay? I always get my 15's from eastbay with no problem! 160 shipped with 2 day gold club shipping.

Family style...

0e336f5d5883c59786f16e81ac282988a8e269b0_r.jpg
f721685cc68a6faa26ac293fa1c44b9a586d0026_r.jpg

Yeah I see it now, I thought it was just the flash coming off the shiny leather, but upon close inspection of the photo I can see the scuff, kind of looks like silver ink on it, I saw a few pairs like that on display today and was glad mine didn't look like that.

Yeah I see it now, I thought it was just the flash coming off the shiny leather, but upon close inspection of the photo I can see the scuff, kind of looks like silver ink on it, I saw a few pairs like that on display today and was glad mine didn't look like that.

in Nike's its 1 size up.

That's what I thought...and checked numerous boxes,but the site's size chart says uk 9 = 9.5 which I hope..if I get a 10,which. I prob. am,its getting returned.

I just checked the chart on size.co.uk, says Nike 6.5 is a 7.5 etc, I think you read it wrong. http://m.size.co.uk/mt/si...2554/?un_jtt_v_sizes=yes

in Nike's its 1 size up.

I just checked the chart on size.co.uk, says Nike 6.5 is a 7.5 etc, I think you read it wrong. http://m.size.co.uk/mt/si...2554/?un_jtt_v_sizes=yes

i didnt check my pair til i got home, They look on point to me, however there was some excess glue on certain parts of the shoe< no creases for me, havent tried them on yet, i got 11.5 and the WC i have are size 12, and my Pure $ are 12, just need Fire Reds and The 3 is Retired!!

i didnt check my pair til i got home, They look on point to me, however there was some excess glue on certain parts of the shoe< no creases for me, havent tried them on yet, i got 11.5 and the WC i have are size 12, and my Pure $ are 12, just need Fire Reds and The 3 is Retired!!

Note to you guys that ordered from size, they ship the SLOW route for US delivery, which is why it's so much cheaper than places like Hannon, End Clothing and such. You won't get a tracking number and it could potentially be a month before you see your shoes, they also don't double box, even for a multiple pair order. I ordered 2 shoes from them back in February and they shipped them in a black bag. The boxes were beat as hell when they finally arrived and I was }{ close to filing a chargeback with my card company when they finally showed up.

Note to you guys that ordered from size, they ship the SLOW route for US delivery, which is why it's so much cheaper than places like Hannon, End Clothing and such. You won't get a tracking number and it could potentially be a month before you see your shoes, they also don't double box, even for a multiple pair order. I ordered 2 shoes from them back in February and they shipped them in a black bag. The boxes were beat as hell when they finally arrived and I was }{ close to filing a chargeback with my card company when they finally showed up.

Ordered my size 11 from sns yesterday at like 4, got my confirmation.
anybody know how long it should take to get my tracking?

Ordered my size 11 from sns yesterday at like 4, got my confirmation.
anybody know how long it should take to get my tracking?

True Mints, size.co.uk is only beneficial if you actually live in the UK or a last resort, crooked tongues or hanon would have been better.

in Nike's its 1 size up.

Any coupon code , and how much is shipping

Back
Top Bottom