2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

in Nike's its 1 size up.

That's what I thought...and checked numerous boxes,but the site's size chart says uk 9 = 9.5 which I hope..if I get a 10,which. I prob. am,its getting returned.

I just checked the chart on size.co.uk, says Nike 6.5 is a 7.5 etc, I think you read it wrong. http://m.size.co.uk/mt/si...2554/?un_jtt_v_sizes=yes

Any coupon code , and how much is shipping

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

Went straight to the footlocker and there was about 9 dudes in front of me. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

Now i got the shoes to match this jacket i got this summer at the outlet 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg

went to my local mall at 11:30 lined up to get into the mall which opened at 12am. 

they opened at 4:30am only had 2 pairs in each size, by the time i got up i got the last 11.5  dude in front of me didnt get his size and was pissed!  
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg

True Mints, size.co.uk is only beneficial if you actually live in the UK or a last resort, crooked tongues or hanon would have been better.

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

orqzqu.jpg
That jacket is Ace, I picked it up with the pants this summer too. I knew then I couldn't miss out on the Black Cements.

are these gone in NJ???? I been working and working out all weekend w no time to go to the mall. GSP? Willowbrook? please help?

are these gone in NJ???? I been working and working out all weekend w no time to go to the mall. GSP? Willowbrook? please help?

The7onius: Optimus already said magic eraser. He also said he is going to post a video on how he did it. If you can follow a thread correctly

The7onius: Optimus already said magic eraser. He also said he is going to post a video on how he did it. If you can follow a thread correctly

Originally Posted by krs1demian

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

look fine to me. the standard in jb quality nowadays.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

look fine to me. the standard in jb quality nowadays.

Originally Posted by RV019

So I hit up a moms and pops store at 3AM camped out till 8AM and easily got another pair.
waiting 5 hours in the middle of the night for a GR that was widely available EVERYWHERE (still is if you know where to look) is not considered "easily" getting another pair...
laugh.gif
but congrats on getting what you wanted. as for me im good with the 08 cdps. people cry about quality but ive worn those over 20 times since 08 and they look DS. i put em side by side to the '11 release and my boy didnt know which was which.

Back
Top Bottom