2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Dudes writing MLK type speeches because of shoes.  Citing people being out of town as being "less privileged", 
laugh.gif

It's really not that *%@$##* serious anymore, as you get older you will figure it out.  Nike/JB created this and can you blame them, I'm sure their profit margins aren't hurt.  They can release any "classic" at any time and people will flock to it.

I missed out on this release, five years ago, I would've made sure I was on the internet on time to place my order.  Now, if I get them I get them, if I don't, I don't *shrugs*.  I was having dinner with the fam, when I noticed the time.  Knew it was a wrap, so continued to chill, not a damn was given that night.

So paying JB/Nike $165-175 for these "reincarnations" of a classic is ok.  JB has gradually plundered it's loyal base, it's disgusting now.  Resellers aren't creating the hype or "mystic" demand, Nike/JB is, resellers are just capitalizing on top of that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
, It's a *%@$##* pair of shoes that NO ONE needs.

If they don't NEED the shoes why are they putting themselves in financial peril just to satisfy a "want".  It's nice to want and save for things, but if you can't afford it then you can't afford it.  Tough lesson, but that's life.  Hey, I would love to have an Audi R8 as a weekend car, but that is a luxury I can't afford and I don't feel "less privileged" or feel like my dream has been shattered because I don't have that car in my driveway.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Stop buying $175 dollar shoes every other month and donate your time and money to the less fortunate if you feel that badly.  You don't need these shoes, you can buy some vans for $45 and use the remaining $130 to buy a couple of pairs for truly needy children.
sarcasm meter inoperable?

Ehh....

Dude went ham on my post. Obviously hit a nerve on a reseller with dreams to be balling via stock-gaping inventories
and sitting on his ebay account all day.

That can't be life.

Frankie say relax.

I'll just say this:

Some people choose to live near airports because the real estate is more affordable.

I think others ought to consider relocating to said areas because they're accustomed to having things constantly fly over their heads.

Got shipping confirm via CT. Let's go!  
roll.gif

*DECEASED at the bolded text*

Just got my pair from SNS. They came wrapped3 times in a corregated cardboard, then covered with plastic. The box was in great shape, only one corner was a little roughed up. On to the shoes:

SNS hella came through! Mine was scheduled to be delivered on the 30th, this Wednesday, but they ended up coming in today. That is very quick shipping, especially since they offered it for free.

They also double boxed it, along as wrapped both my pairs in some weird SNS bag. Impressed since Eastbay can't even do that nonsense since I always get damaged boxes from them.

Just got my pair from SNS. They came wrapped3 times in a corregated cardboard, then covered with plastic. The box was in great shape, only one corner was a little roughed up. On to the shoes:

SNS hella came through! Mine was scheduled to be delivered on the 30th, this Wednesday, but they ended up coming in today. That is very quick shipping, especially since they offered it for free.

They also double boxed it, along as wrapped both my pairs in some weird SNS bag. Impressed since Eastbay can't even do that nonsense since I always get damaged boxes from them.

Some people choose to live near airports because the real estate is more affordable.

I think others ought to consider relocating to said areas because they're accustomed to having things constantly fly over their heads.

laugh.gif

on another note, does anyone know if *Richards* double boxes?

laugh.gif

on another note, does anyone know if *Richards* double boxes?

Finally got my shipping confirmation and tracking number from D%*$'s! I thought for a second they were going to cancel my order.

Finally got my shipping confirmation and tracking number from D%*$'s! I thought for a second they were going to cancel my order.

i just got my pair from NDC and they came FLAWLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no creases no extra glue came out better than my hand picked WC3's and TB3's i am excite
laugh.gif

i just got my pair from NDC and they came FLAWLESS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no creases no extra glue came out better than my hand picked WC3's and TB3's i am excite
laugh.gif

thank you east bay!  each shoes were in boxes and those boxes were in a bigger box.  Came PERFECT!  nothing but good reviews for Eastbay from me!  

thank you east bay!  each shoes were in boxes and those boxes were in a bigger box.  Came PERFECT!  nothing but good reviews for Eastbay from me!  

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by emgee420

Got my pair from SNS today. Was pretty pleased with them, no pre-crease or any major flaws at all. May have to track down a second pair.

good to hear...cant wait for mine to get here wednesday
You might get them today actually. I was expecting mine on Wednesday too, but got a surprise lol
^ This is exactly what happened to me today!! 
devil.gif
  I'm stoked that my pair from across the pond arrived before my two pairs I ordered from NDC even left the warehouse!  Thanks SNS!!

Originally Posted by emgee420

Got my pair from SNS today. Was pretty pleased with them, no pre-crease or any major flaws at all. May have to track down a second pair.

good to hear...cant wait for mine to get here wednesday
You might get them today actually. I was expecting mine on Wednesday too, but got a surprise lol
^ This is exactly what happened to me today!! 
devil.gif
  I'm stoked that my pair from across the pond arrived before my two pairs I ordered from NDC even left the warehouse!  Thanks SNS!!

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

They finally did the "double" box that someone was complaining about a while back for them not doing. Can't remember which thread (maybe the 12 lows from early in the summer).

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

They finally did the "double" box that someone was complaining about a while back for them not doing. Can't remember which thread (maybe the 12 lows from early in the summer).

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Anywhere in the Philly/South Jersey area that is getting a restock or has any pairs left?

these are still all over the place in North Eastern Pa, if you want to make the 2hr trip.

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Anywhere in the Philly/South Jersey area that is getting a restock or has any pairs left?

these are still all over the place in North Eastern Pa, if you want to make the 2hr trip.

Back
Top Bottom