2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

ANYONE? Realize that the insoles on these are bigger than they're suppose to be. My right shoe I had to cut mine a little bit cause it was pushing up against my toe. Check this out.

ANYONE? Realize that the insoles on these are bigger than they're suppose to be. My right shoe I had to cut mine a little bit cause it was pushing up against my toe. Check this out.

^^^^^ Jumpmansneakers.com is totally legit with fast shipping.

P.S. - My pair came in from NDC flawlessly. #ThankGod
pimp.gif

^^^^^ Jumpmansneakers.com is totally legit with fast shipping.

P.S. - My pair came in from NDC flawlessly. #ThankGod
pimp.gif

I'm getting jealous of you guys who have your NDC orders in hand - NDC/UPS tracking still says "A shipping label has been created."

Regardless, I love the hype of these releases and watching these pages grow around release time.

I'm getting jealous of you guys who have your NDC orders in hand - NDC/UPS tracking still says "A shipping label has been created."

Regardless, I love the hype of these releases and watching these pages grow around release time.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Yup...the right shoe for me too.Apologies for the pic quote

**NOT FOR SALE**
haha, but I love these! my #1 shoe in the Jordan line! I still got 2 more coming in!

One of the pair wasn't so shiny so I didn't have to spend much time with the magic eraser on the leather.

**NOT FOR SALE**
haha, but I love these! my #1 shoe in the Jordan line! I still got 2 more coming in!

One of the pair wasn't so shiny so I didn't have to spend much time with the magic eraser on the leather.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Yup...the right shoe for me too.Apologies for the pic quote

Back
Top Bottom