will continue to wear the 1994 edition

the condition of those is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

youre one of the lucky ones, most 94 retro IIIs turned to dust. I had 94 white cements and the midsole crapped out on me finally about a year ago. the 94s even make the 01s look like crap.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

missed out on this release...

will continue to wear the 1994 edition

the condition of those is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

youre one of the lucky ones, most 94 retro IIIs turned to dust. I had 94 white cements and the midsole crapped out on me finally about a year ago. the 94s even make the 01s look like crap.

I haven't received my CT order yet. They shipped out on the 30th so I'm hoping either today or early next week since they said it takes 8-11 days.

I haven't received my CT order yet. They shipped out on the 30th so I'm hoping either today or early next week since they said it takes 8-11 days.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

bro same here. im in NY, and they shipped out the 25th. Keep me updated on your order, I'll do the same

i think they seriously boating it over, or swimming. smh

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

bro same here. im in NY, and they shipped out the 25th. Keep me updated on your order, I'll do the same

i think they seriously boating it over, or swimming. smh

Shocked your sole is still straight on those 94's

I didn't wear mine for a couple of years and my sole crumbled

Shocked your sole is still straight on those 94's

I didn't wear mine for a couple of years and my sole crumbled

Not sure if it was posted yet, but Sneaker St. got a restock. $200.00 shipped 7.5-13... Hope this helps some of ya!

Not sure if it was posted yet, but Sneaker St. got a restock. $200.00 shipped 7.5-13... Hope this helps some of ya!

Back
Top Bottom