2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

A sneaker boutique over here got a restock and is releasing them tomorrow.

2w6f5s2.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/SoleFlyMiami

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by mints

What happened?
Shoes still haven't came in and I'm leaving for winter break soon to go back home 
tired.gif
. And i can't even track them
I had the same worries when they told me they didn't give me the tracking option.  I originally paid for tracking but they sent them out without the tracking option (they refunded my $).  I received them yesterday, it took a while but they arrived.  I emailed them and they responded it would take 8-11 days and it arrived on the 11th day.
They shipped  mine the 25th. still has not arrived. I think the free shipping means, they boating it over, or swimming. its ridiculous. never again with free shipping

What happened?
Shoes still haven't came in and I'm leaving for winter break soon to go back home 
tired.gif
I had the same worries when they told me they didn't give me the tracking option.  I originally paid for tracking but they sent them out without the tracking option (they refunded my $).  I received them yesterday, it took a while but they arrived.  I emailed them and they responded it would take 8-11 days and it arrived on the 11th day.
They shipped  mine the 25th. still has not arrived. I think the free shipping means, they boating it over, or swimming. its ridiculous. never again with free shipping

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I guess a lot of people love this shoe. I personally love the WCs more.

Me 2 I got four pairs of them gave a pair to my nephew for his b'day. I rock one pair and have 2 on ice and doubled up on these to Jus incase

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I guess a lot of people love this shoe. I personally love the WCs more.

Me 2 I got four pairs of them gave a pair to my nephew for his b'day. I rock one pair and have 2 on ice and doubled up on these to Jus incase

What happened?
tired.gif

Yea, I've ordered from them about 3-4x before this, I usually got them all within a week, but w/ the free shipping now, it's takes a little longer.
Got my Black 3's today from them, I'm in California as well.
Looking good.

smokin.gif

Not like I planned on wearing them anytime soon anyway.

What happened?
tired.gif

Yea, I've ordered from them about 3-4x before this, I usually got them all within a week, but w/ the free shipping now, it's takes a little longer.
Got my Black 3's today from them, I'm in California as well.
Looking good.

smokin.gif

Not like I planned on wearing them anytime soon anyway.

Back
Top Bottom